Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Official CHECKS information thread

[ QUOTE ]
Well the logo would indicate it is from a poker site, which banks are forbidden from processing transactions for according to the Act. I was wondering if us depositing these checks would fall under the jurisdiction of the Act.

[/ QUOTE ]
Okay, you did not like the correct answer. Here try this one:

OMG!!! Merely having a poker site check is a federal pound you in the ass prison offense. Do not let anyone know you have one of these. Immediately tear any such checks into at least one hundred small pieces. You might want to purchase a professional shredding machine to do this. Then, burn all the pieces. Grind the ashes into dust, and mix with baking soda. This mixing is best performed if you are wearing a tin foil hat. Then on a dark night with no moon, sneak into your backyard. MAKE SURE NO ONE IS WATCHING! Bury the baking soda and ash mixture into a hole that is at least 3 feet deep. You might want to dig the hole before, so the black helicopters do not detect you in the back yard. Carefully cover up the hole, and run around it three times. Then run back into your house quickly! Do not peek out any of the windows -- THEY ARE WATCHING!

There. Is this answer more to your liking?
Old 03-23-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well the logo would indicate it is from a poker site, which banks are forbidden from processing transactions for according to the Act. I was wondering if us depositing these checks would fall under the jurisdiction of the Act.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!! Merely having a poker site check is a federal pound you in the ass prison offense. Do not let anyone know you have one of these. Immediately tear any such checks into at least one hundred small pieces. You might want to purchase a professional shredding machine to do this. Then, burn all the pieces. Grind the ashes into dust, and mix with baking soda. This mixing is best performed if you are wearing a tin foil hat. Then on a dark night with no moon, sneak into your backyard. MAKE SURE NO ONE IS WATCHING! Bury the baking soda and ash mixture into a hole that is at least 3 feet deep. You might want to dig the hole before, so the black helicopters do not detect you in the back yard. Carefully cover up the hole, and run around it three times. Then run back into your house quickly! Do not peek out any of the windows -- THEY ARE WATCHING!

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd hard
Old 03-23-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO that was an instant classic.....
Old 03-24-2007, 04:06 AM

So I make one inquiry into your answer, because I wanted to know not if banks care but if they are supposed to care according to the Act (I know you say they aren't, so I don't need another tirade), and it's immediately into sarcastic attack mode eh? Thanks for being helpful.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I make one inquiry into your answer, because I wanted to know not if banks care but if they are supposed to care according to the Act (I know you say they aren't, so I don't need another tirade), and it's immediately into sarcastic attack mode eh? Thanks for being helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is your first question:
[ QUOTE ]
so I was just wondering if checks from sites bear their logo or anything that may raise a problem with depositing them in a bank (in reference to the UIGE Act)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Given an answer, here is your almost exact second question:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still sense that you are not satisfied with either answer. Maybe if you ask the same thing again, you might get some answer that is satisfactory to you, or just make up your own, that way you can be assured of getting what you feel is a "correct" answer.

OR, you could realize that thousands of people get checks everyday from the sites and cash them without a problem every day. Of course, this is just a trap, they are waiting for YOU!

Reminds me of going to eat at a friend's house and her mother.

Mother: I made some liver, do you want some?
Me: No thank you, I don't like liver.
Mother: You don't want any liver?
Me: No, I don't like it.
Mother: You don't like liver?
Me: No
Mother: Here, I will put a little on your plate.
Me: Thanks.

#1: Checks from poker sites are usually not identifed as such.
#2 The regulations are aimed at stopping money from flowing TO the sites, not FROM them.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:27 AM

Cardcounter0,
your posts never fail to impress me.

Barrin
Old 03-24-2007, 02:30 PM

Fine. I understand, just felt the sarcasm was a little harsh. Maybe I just don't have a good sense of humor.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM

i am going on 4 weeks now waiting for my check to clear at PNC. from wpex (Canadian National Bank of Commerence or something like that) is this the norm? i called the other day and they told me to give it another week or so, or i could file a claim to have the check returned to me..
Old 03-25-2007, 11:07 PM

I've been waiting over a month for checks from Cake and Absolute. UB, Stars and WPEX checks have arrived in less then 2 weeks.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been waiting over a month for checks from Cake and Absolute. UB, Stars and WPEX checks have arrived in less then 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was talking about having them cleared at his ridiculous bank AFTER he's deposited it to them, not time it took for sites to ship it.