tables := ""
nltables := ""
SetTitleMatchMode 2
GroupAdd, StarsTables, Logged In as ,,, PokerStars Lobby
SetTimer, UpdateTables, 1000
timezone_difference_EST := "6"

SetTimer, KillPopUps, 200
;SetTimer, KillPopUps, Off

F1:: ; <-------- Hotkey for manual reload, point mouse, press key.
id := getid()
IfWinExist, ahk_id%id% ahk_group StarsTables
Old 10-05-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Stars Auto Reloader (NL & Limit) - New AHK Script

the fix to auto reload works for me as well on XP. excellent job!
Old 10-06-2007, 03:56 AM

The fix worked for me - sorta. This script is sooo annoying.

It was reloading anytime i put 5c in the pot. Annoying on 6 tables, while trying to chat on MSN. So I try and pause it - no luck. I close the script, it keeps trying to work.

I liked it better broken when I had to use the F1. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Guess I have to break it again. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

It was reloading anytime i put 5c in the pot. Annoying on 6 tables, while trying to chat on MSN. So I try and pause it - no luck. I close the script, it keeps trying to work.

I liked it better broken when I had to use the F1. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was annoying for me too when it was rebuying every time I went below 100bbs so I have it set to rebuy at 97bbs instead. What's also annoying is it’s hard to click buttons on other tables when it's auto rebuying. Plus it only rebuys two hands later after you lost money instead of the next hand.

That’s why I just rebuy manually most of the time and just have the auto rebuy as a backup in case I forget, which happens quite a bit when I’m 8-9 tabling.

-Caeddyn
Old 10-06-2007, 12:37 PM

so I am not sure if this has been discussed yet, but is it possible to have betpot not interfear with the active table?

eg: I am playing four tables. I have action on one and am thinking through something (I am an weird...I need to think sometimes) suddenly the autoreload app fires up on another table, and now I have to mouse over the first one to bring back activeness....so that I can use my betpot script. (which was created by _dave_ BTW [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

any help?

edit: it would seem others have the same issue. I was typing as the post went up, sorry for double question.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was annoying for me too when it was rebuying every time I went below 100bbs so I have it set to rebuy at 97bbs instead. What's also annoying is it’s hard to click buttons on other tables when it's auto rebuying. Plus it only rebuys two hands later after you lost money instead of the next hand.

That’s why I just rebuy manually most of the time and just have the auto rebuy as a backup in case I forget, which happens quite a bit when I’m 8-9 tabling.

-Caeddyn

[/ QUOTE ]

You could probably cut the time to 500 instead of 1000 and it would possibly reload next hand? I'm liking it so far using it today. MY sn has 95 in the end of it Caeddyn, did you receive the transfer?
Old 10-06-2007, 06:28 PM

No help with my 20BB Reload problem?harm..
Old 10-06-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No help with my 20BB Reload problem?harm..

[/ QUOTE ]

This script is not designed to reload to anything other than the maximum - and I'm not sure why you would want to eiter? If you are 20bb shortstacking, Stars can auto-reload you to the minimum if you bust already.

If you are wanting to top up your stack after a few blinds pass, you could accomplish that using this script - trick it into identifying nltables as limit tables, then use the F1 hotkey to add on a couple BBs at a time until you are ~20 again.

Any help?
Old 10-06-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Caeddyn

[/ QUOTE ]

You could probably cut the time to 500 instead of 1000 and it would possibly reload next hand? I'm liking it so far using it today. MY sn has 95 in the end of it Caeddyn, did you receive the transfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, one will never get it to reload between hands, even removing that delay completely. It will always trigger at the start of the next hand. I upped the delay to 1 second so it would trigger after you had auto-posted an SB (with the BB previous) - so you would have the full 100 on the button when folding your SB.

Annoying is a matter of preferance - that is why the setting is configurable [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fozzy - set min_nl_bbs to 95 or something, and it will take a few orbits of blinds before it auto-reloads - never if you are hitting F1 often enough.

I personally run it with min_nl_bbs at 200 sometimes - so it is going off constantly, but i never have to reload manually, or other times I have it at 80 so I nearly always reload myself - depends on mood [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, if you are in a pot - and don't want to be caught short should you get rivered - hit F1 after making / calling each bet. Hmmm, maybe I could have BetPot auto-rebuy after each bet by messaging auto-reloader...

dave.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So I try and pause it - no luck. I close the script, it keeps trying to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fozzy - the script you run is not the one that needs pausing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It is more of a "manager" - it awaits tables, when it spots a new one it writes a new AHK script based on settings, table type etc. then executes it (hidden). These then auto-close when you close the table.

You can remove the lines with "#NoTrayIcon" in the script, then you will see the (1-per table) scripts in the Tray like any other, of you want them to pause - I'd just set min_nl_bbs a bit lower tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.