Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 07:40 AM

Default Re: FreeHG with vista?

The error logs is telling me:

'Table closed before complete hand history was writen. You will have to manually request that party email this hand history to you.'
Old 09-28-2007, 02:40 AM

juk great program.

I can't seem to get PT to pick up the file i rename to intertops.exe can u repost a file on your site the link you posted is dead.

thank you.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
juk great program.

I can't seem to get PT to pick up the file i rename to intertops.exe can u repost a file on your site the link you posted is dead.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just go into the FPHG folder and copy/rename the file "FreePHG.exe" to "intertops.exe", or if there is no ".exe" file then just copy/rename "FreePHG" to "intertops" (you prolly have file extensions turned off and that's why it didn't work 1st time).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2007, 11:48 AM

Juk I need some help. I do not have the driver letter C:\ right now on my computer and I can't figure out how to get FreePHG to work without it, cause it's suposed to create the handhistory folder there but I removed that hard drive and no more C:\.. is there any way I can get FreePHG to create the folder elsewhere?
Old 10-11-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Juk I need some help. I do not have the driver letter C:\ right now on my computer and I can't figure out how to get FreePHG to work without it, cause it's suposed to create the handhistory folder there but I removed that hard drive and no more C:\.. is there any way I can get FreePHG to create the folder elsewhere?

[/ QUOTE ]
At the moment the only way to get round this is to use a hex editor to edit TestDLL.dll and search the file for the two instances of "C:\" and replace them both with "D:\" (assuming you are using "D:\" instead of "C:\").

If you can't get it to work then send me an email and I'll do it for you (just got back in though and off to bed for next few hours).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 09:28 AM

It worked. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:17 AM

Hi,
I have previously successfully used FreePHG v2.09 but on my new computer and postgres database, I can't seem to make it work.

I created the Intertopspoker.exe in freePHG_Handhistories and HH are being written for every open table as they should.

Only thing I have changed is the files to be .txt and not .hhf (in .ini file) but i don't think that has anything to do with my problem.

My problem is that when I START IMPORT or FORCE IMPORT I get this message: "Import Finished - 2 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported." Why is this and how can I correct this? I feel it's some obvious thing I am overlooking but can't put my finger on it.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I have previously successfully used FreePHG v2.09 but on my new computer and postgres database, I can't seem to make it work.

I created the Intertopspoker.exe in freePHG_Handhistories and HH are being written for every open table as they should.

Only thing I have changed is the files to be .txt and not .hhf (in .ini file) but i don't think that has anything to do with my problem.

My problem is that when I START IMPORT or FORCE IMPORT I get this message: "Import Finished - 2 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported." Why is this and how can I correct this? I feel it's some obvious thing I am overlooking but can't put my finger on it.

Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

When you import the hands captured by FPHG make sure you disable the PartyPoker Executionable location and select the C:\FreePHG_HandHistories\IntertopsPoker.exe box in the program file locations on the auto import window.Easy mistake....you have to keep remebering to flick between the 2 importing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Specific problem

my problem