Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: This Forum Will Close June 30th

[ QUOTE ]
All party rakeback threads should be deleted in every forum, sponsored or not. Same goes for any other site which does not allow rakeback.

Sponsors not addressing this will lose their forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sponsored rakeback forums have had threads running about Bodog rakeback, Party rakeback etc. since their incepetion.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:16 PM

The Party rakeback threads were deleted (today maybe?).
Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM

I'm pm'd Mat with the concerns that have both been posted in this thread and pm'd to me. The following was his response:

[ QUOTE ]
We'll see what happens. One of the possibilities is to make it sponsored again. We'd let sites bid for that. Various things are being discussed, but I have no definite answer for you.

Just tell people that we are looking at different options and that the users needs actually are not just being ignored. You can also tell them that the June 30 closing date is simply the earliest date that some change may occur. It won't necessarily end on that day.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those affiliates out there considering sponsoring the forum I will make this offer public and has already been mentioned to Mat. If you wish to sponsor the forum I will offer to continue modding it if you wish. Of course that is entirely up to a sponsor. One of the biggest complaints when the forum was sponsored before was that the forum was biased. Although it never affected me I could see where affiliates could say that. If you wish for me to continue modding it then that should take care of that complaint but there is no obligation to take me up on the offer.

My only compensation would be that the first round of drinks are on you if we should ever meet up. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 01:33 AM

^^i can't speak for the affiliates, but i think we can agree that PA has done a good job of following the rules and guiding the forum in the right direction...hopefully the affiliates realize that if ain't broke, don't fix it...
Old 06-23-2007, 05:04 AM

I agree. PA has done a good job here and we need a good "general" rakeback information forum.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those affiliates out there considering sponsoring the forum I will make this offer public and has already been mentioned to Mat. If you wish to sponsor the forum I will offer to continue modding it if you wish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone takes you up on this offer Pokeraddict..you've always done an excellent job modding this forum..objective, knowledgeable and pandered to no one. I think if this forum is closed or merged it's a disservice to players on 2+2.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:56 PM

We would love to have pokeraddict mod the forum if there is a merger of forums or we are able to sponsor it. We shall see
Old 06-23-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. PA has done a good job here and we need a good "general" rakeback information forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-25-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pm'd Mat with the concerns that have both been posted in this thread and pm'd to me. The following was his response:

[ QUOTE ]
We'll see what happens. One of the possibilities is to make it sponsored again. We'd let sites bid for that. Various things are being discussed, but I have no definite answer for you.

Just tell people that we are looking at different options and that the users needs actually are not just being ignored. You can also tell them that the June 30 closing date is simply the earliest date that some change may occur. It won't necessarily end on that day.

[/ QUOTE ]

For those affiliates out there considering sponsoring the forum I will make this offer public and has already been mentioned to Mat. If you wish to sponsor the forum I will offer to continue modding it if you wish. Of course that is entirely up to a sponsor. One of the biggest complaints when the forum was sponsored before was that the forum was biased. Although it never affected me I could see where affiliates could say that. If you wish for me to continue modding it then that should take care of that complaint but there is no obligation to take me up on the offer.

My only compensation would be that the first round of drinks are on you if we should ever meet up. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on this and Matt's post, and rakereduction offering their help to keep this forum going why did you say in today's deleted post it is closing. It seems to me the stars are aligning to keep this helpful and interesting forum open. And btw you do a great job moderating. ty.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:20 AM

Thx O Twist, I have no new info about what will happen with this forum. As soon as I do (or if) I will post it. AFAIK it is still closing.