Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2006, 08:33 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to stop releasing new versions without putting any release notes on your website. I have an idea what PT aggregator is, but why am I downloading it without any real info on what it is or instructions on how to use it?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the SixthSense Menu, select "View History". Also, under Advanced Options (CTRL-O), set "Auto SHow History File" to True, this will automatically show it after every new build is installed.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, Sixth Sense is running insanely slow since this upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely this is due to the PartyPoker update with the new Monster graphics. Try running the "DeMonster" script found on this board.

SixthSense should score fairly quickly if nothing else is open. If you have 12 PartyPoker tables open with PAHud scoring them, SixthSense will definitely slow down. Its probably best to start SixthSense first, let it complete its first scoring, then bring up PartyPoker, PA Hud, etc.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 10:15 AM

So if I only have 1 Database, I probably don't need to use the PT Aggregator?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So if I only have 1 Database, I probably don't need to use the PT Aggregator?

[/ QUOTE ]

It will still speed you up. If you are happy with the speed that SS scores your tables, then you might not need it.

If you do use it, please give us whatever feedback you have (if its faster, bugs, etc). Its a new piece to our system, and we need feedback on it.

Thanks,
-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 11:05 AM

Will the agg DB basically compile all the stats from your indiv DB's into one "master" DB so that it will treat all your PT DBs as one big DB (and not have those # of hands errors anymore)?

EDIT: ALSO, i'm a little confused about which application i want to select the DBs I want to use for the SS scan...do I use the PTAGG or SS's own DB selector window to specify which DBs I want to be queried for the search?
Old 08-09-2006, 11:44 AM

Hi

I am having the problem that SixtSense doesnt seem to get the infromation from my databases. It says refreshed 36 tables and 208 players in 0:00seconds. What am I doing wrong. Have configured both my databases and tested the connection. Havent touch anything else since I just got the program.

- Seems I had touched the aggregator. Deleted the .ini file and now it works.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2006, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will the agg DB basically compile all the stats from your indiv DB's into one "master" DB so that it will treat all your PT DBs as one big DB (and not have those # of hands errors anymore)?

[/ QUOTE ]

It summarizes them. So if you had 2 PT databases with 50,000 detail records, in the aggregated database it might only have 1,000 summary records. The detail info isn't copied over for speed purposes. I'm not sure what you mean by "# of hands errors".

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: ALSO, i'm a little confused about which application i want to select the DBs I want to use for the SS scan...do I use the PTAGG or SS's own DB selector window to specify which DBs I want to be queried for the search?

Sorry, it is confusing. If you use PTAGG, then you just use its Config dialog. Doing so automatically sets up SS to use ptagg for its data source. We need to rework the GUI so this is a more clear.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 12:47 PM

Sixth sense has stopped working for me. I've been on the road for 5 days and haven't played online.

Last night, I opened 6th sense w/o Party open to see if there was an update to download. I downloaded the update and it ran, detecting zero tables.

However, once I opned up Party, 6th sense still detected zero tables.

In order to remedy this, I:

1) restarted 6th sense
2) restarted Party
3) rebooted the computer
and now, the next day, I've done all of those things again and it still says zero tables.

What's up here?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sixth sense has stopped working for me. I've been on the road for 5 days and haven't played online.

Last night, I opened 6th sense w/o Party open to see if there was an update to download. I downloaded the update and it ran, detecting zero tables.

However, once I opned up Party, 6th sense still detected zero tables.

In order to remedy this, I:

1) restarted 6th sense
2) restarted Party
3) rebooted the computer
and now, the next day, I've done all of those things again and it still says zero tables.

What's up here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try going into the Game Filter (CTRL-G), make a few changes, save & do a refresh. Let me know if that helps.

-Ben
Old 08-09-2006, 01:15 PM

The tables appear now, but after a few seconds I get an error telling me "could not connect to server: connetion refused (0x0000274d/10061)
Is the server running on "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connection on port 5432?

I just got a new ISP yesterday. Is this a firewall issue or something? Quick fix?
Old 08-09-2006, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The tables appear now, but after a few seconds I get an error telling me "could not connect to server: connetion refused (0x0000274d/10061)
Is the server running on "localhost" and accepting TCP/IP connection on port 5432?

I just got a new ISP yesterday. Is this a firewall issue or something? Quick fix?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an issue with PT Aggregator. Looks like it didn't get configured properly. Delete your ptagg.ini file in the SS directory.

If you try to configure PT Aggregator again and get some error messages, let me know what they say. They can appear as dialogs or in the log file.

-Ben