Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

That's correct.....My account was locked because I had a friend that used their Peer to Peer transfer option.

I am not sure if Synergetic Explosions does Peer to Peer transfers.

That is why I wished lockings of the random kind upon him.

You see homie, epassporte does two kinds of lockings - lockings of suspicion, and lockings of the random variety.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

[ QUOTE ]
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Synergetic Explosions......

Thanks for skimming over my post and thinking the worst of me. Since there is nothing that I could say to you to make you understand what I have gone through, I wish you many random account lockings in the future. Good luck homie!!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been about four years now, and I've never had any site or funder lock my account. I guess I live a clean life and there's no reason for suspicion. I stay pretty much to myself though, and don't transfer back and forth to multiple people, which I'm sure helps keep me out of trouble.

I don't make several dozen online poker friends who need to make dozens and dozens of P2P's between each other. I stay away from those kind of relationships. I can't even imagine being in a network of people who need to have constant transfers between each other just to play poker. Good luck with continuing that though. I'm sure you'll keep on keeping on.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kyle B....

*snip*

I hope that Epassporte constantly loses your upgrade papers on DAY 10 of the 7-10 day waiting period.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 PM

OP definitely makes good points - but none of this is new. If you don't like the policies, you can choose to not to business with them.

Disagree though that they lock accounts on a purely random basis
Old 09-07-2007, 12:57 PM

Mine has been locked for 2 months now since my account balance went over 5k. I have sent in all the stuff they told me too numerous times called them emailed them etc... It still locked...... so frustrating.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Synergetic Explosions.....

"It's been about four years now, and I've never had any site or funder lock my account. I guess I live a clean life and there's no reason for suspicion."

Does this mean you live a cleaner life than everyone who had their money locked on neteller?????

I don't know exactly what you think my "network" of friends is. For the most part, we all went to the same high school and have known each other for a while. Some of the people in my group make a good amount, but not everyone is so lucky. The ones who make alot take care of the ones who don't when they need money. Hence transfers. Far from criminal. Read around on this forum and you will see many people have had problems with epassporte. It makes me wonder why you haven't. Either A) you are such a saint - a gift to this earth, that god would never let them cause you any harm or B) because you are lucky and in this case should be relieved you haven't run into any trouble. If the answer is A, then please, go on criticising those who have had epassporte problems. But once again, if it's B - I wish upon you the pleasure of calling Epassporte over and over until you know the names of everyone in their office, like I do.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:08 PM

Ktulu.......

First of all, read around and you will see that they do lock accounts at random. I have had that verified by multiple members of their fine staff. And as far as choosing not to do business with them, these are the days where beggers can't be choosers. I would sacrifice my first born in order to return to Neteller.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:12 PM

I don't think ePassporte knows your life history. What they see is money moving around between accounts. This is flag for money laundering. I would be worried about ePassporte if they did nothing. Any legitimate financial institution has to ensure that it is not being used by people engaged in criminal activity. That some people who have done nothing nefarious get caught up because their activity is similar to what a criminal would do is unfortunate but expected.

Before you go on about wait till it happens to you just for the record this has happened twice to me and I'm positive the amounts were much greater. Don't engage is sketchy behaviour and you won't have these problems.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ones who make alot take care of the ones who don't when they need money. Hence transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like utopia to me. How can I join your group of well doers? It's nice to have lenders at your beck and call with no strings attached who are willing to just transfer me money whenever I bust out. You must have a very close knit group of high school friends. LOL.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:25 PM

Ok Synergetic, you don't make any sense at all so I am done responding to you....

Henry....If you read my original post, you will see that I said the EXACT same thing you did. Please read it again.
My problem with them is their lack of urgency. Anything involving peoples access to their money (aka their life) should be handled with some urgency. If I had my credit card stolen, and reported it - I wouldnt expect to hear "ok sir, it will take us 7-10 days to confirm it was stolen, then from there another 7-10 days for us to freeze the account." I understand they thought we were doing something suspicious. UNDERSTOOD. But we proved otherwise, so please unlock our accounts NOW - not in October. Is that asking too much or do you think I'm delisional?