Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Question for AP Bonus Whores

I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I also know that I ton of you play on AP with similar bankrolls to me.

What method are you guys using to keep your money rotating in to AP? I play a lot on AP because of the Sexy Rakeback and the frequent reload bonuses. My online bankroll is plenty large to sustain a rotation so I always have enough in a couple of sites to play but enough in the ewallet to be ready to jump when any site offers a reload. I'm currently using epassporte but my problem is that I cant get Select status. I'm only allowed to make deposits of $500 and withdrawals of $300. This means every time AP offers a bonus I miss out on a $100 and the small withdrawal limit adds up with the $2 fee. The reason I cant upgrade my Epassporte account is because I cant get a second load option. No Visa card I try is allowed and epassporte wont let me use a second checking account.

So, I know so of you have to be taking full advantage of the AP bonuses. How are you doing it?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Question for AP Bonus Whores

[ QUOTE ]
I know this is probably in the wrong forum, but I also know that I ton of you play on AP with similar bankrolls to me.

What method are you guys using to keep your money rotating in to AP? I play a lot on AP because of the Sexy Rakeback and the frequent reload bonuses. My online bankroll is plenty large to sustain a rotation so I always have enough in a couple of sites to play but enough in the ewallet to be ready to jump when any site offers a reload. I'm currently using epassporte but my problem is that I cant get Select status. I'm only allowed to make deposits of $500 and withdrawals of $300. This means every time AP offers a bonus I miss out on a $100 and the small withdrawal limit adds up with the $2 fee. The reason I cant upgrade my Epassporte account is because I cant get a second load option. No Visa card I try is allowed and epassporte wont let me use a second checking account.

So, I know so of you have to be taking full advantage of the AP bonuses. How are you doing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I could have written this myself. I'm in the exact same boat. Epassport sucks.

Now, I've been wondering about this epassport Visa card that they're touting. Can it somehow help?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:17 PM

not particularly for AP but ... MoneyBooker?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now, I've been wondering about this epassport Visa card that they're touting. Can it somehow help?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking it can if you wanted to pull your funds out with no paper trail :-)

I dont see moneybooker as a deposit option for AP
Old 07-31-2007, 07:33 PM

If you are VIP they will usually be pretty accommodating. Maybe even non VIPs? Just shoot them an email before you make your deposits and they will credit you with the full amount if you load the full amount using multiple deposits.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:38 PM

really? I'd always just assumed that there was daily limit with epassporte of $500 to go along with the fact they wont let me make a larger deposit. Epassport is seriously capping my deposits at $500 but will allow to do multiple in a day?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:44 PM

lol yes. i think the daily maximum is like something like six $500 deposits.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:49 PM

thorleif, you are my new hero. If you were a dealer I'd toss you a green chip.