Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, ok. One thing I haven't heard discussed WRT that is that the guys are all under 21. Sean was like 25, so it seems to me that it's unlikely that the killers were people he had known for a long time...you don't hang out with people 5-7 years younger when you are in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I've been thinking that too. They don't sound like people who had grudges against him or used to associate w/ him b/c of their difference in age.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, ok. One thing I haven't heard discussed WRT that is that the guys are all under 21. Sean was like 25, so it seems to me that it's unlikely that the killers were people he had known for a long time...you don't hang out with people 5-7 years younger when you are in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]Two were supposedly connected to him, although it doesn't seem like they were really "friends"..

[ QUOTE ]
The Miami Herald reported that Mitchell and Wardlow had connections to Taylor. Mitchell cut Taylor's lawn and did other chores at the house, Mitchell's twin brother, Scottie, told the paper. Taylor's sister, Sasha Johnson, dates Wardlow's older cousin Christopher, and Scottie Mitchell told the paper the couple invited Jason Mitchell to Johnson's birthday party within the past two months.

A woman who identified herself as Jason Mitchell's mother told the Naples Daily News her son was at a birthday party at Sean Taylor's home a couple months ago. She also said her son was at home all week and last weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3136414
Old 12-02-2007, 03:26 AM

BALLIN SON

Old 12-02-2007, 04:16 AM

man those scrawny ass brothers are ugly as dog [censored]. What a bunch of bitches
Old 12-02-2007, 04:30 AM

The most disgusting thing about that picture is that one of these motherfers was paid by Taylor to cut his lawn. So those 20s are probably his.