Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:51 PM

Default Lawyer/Help Needed-- Pacific Poker freezing 60k roll

Pacific poker is attempting to confiscate my roll of 65k.///i need some urgent help/intervention... I let my brother access my pacific poker account from USA while i have been playing all my poker from a different country...this led to an IP dispute for which they blocked my account and now they accusing me of chip dumping and colluding. Its been 2 months of correspondence and they have provided me of no evidence watsoever besides that they are confiscating my roll and permanenetly blocking my account....its an outright attempt to steal my roll...some startling facts:

1- I had requested a cash out for 30k 2 weeks before they blocked my account....the cash out said paid a week before they blocked my account and i havent seen a penny

2- The only case they presented in front of me was of colluding with an account...i must have played not more than a handfull sessions with that player out of my thousands of sessions on the 10/20 NL tables....on further investigating i find out....THEY LET THAT PLAYER WITHDRAW HIS ENTIRE ROLL WEEKS AFTER THEY BLOcK MY AccOUNT...i also find out that the person's account remained active till very recent.

3- They have given me absolutely no explaination for my above concerns in their arbitrary dealing with the 2 accounts...important thing to keep in mind is that the other guy had no more than a few thousand in his roll.

4- I am ready to take legal action against pacific poker cause I have done absolutely nothing wrong besides giving acces to my account to my brother and they are trying thier hardest best to steal my roll AND ARE AVERAGING 2 WEEKS TO REPLY TO ME WHEN THEY PROMISE 24-48 HRS.

5- I read alot of forums on the internet and found a ton of people who are ready to sign written affidivits accusing pacific poker of attempting to do the same in the past but after alot of corresponce returning their rolls bak to them but never of this magnitude...simply proving they are victimizing me

I would appreciate any help in this matter or any online authority/site i could use to lodge my complaint….. shoot me an email @ ganand3@gmail.com....if u could provide me of some legal assistance i would be more than happy to repay you'll monetarily for your assistance or if you could take up this matter personally
Old 10-18-2006, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Lawyer/Help Needed-- Pacific Poker freezing 60k roll

You wouldn't know they let the other guy withdraw if you didn't know him, which increases the likelihood you were chip dumping or something. And even if you were innocent, you are SOL since you have to sue overseas where they are domiciled and it will cost you more than your roll.
Old 10-18-2006, 04:54 PM

How do you know about the other guy's account? Sounds like you were colluding and got caught.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:01 PM

Talked to eCOGRA yet?

http://www.ecogra.com/dispute.aspx?Page=3&OP=P
Old 10-18-2006, 05:20 PM

I'd be willing to bet in the terms and conditions you agreed to there is a clause that nobody but you may play on your account.

Your screwed........Sucks to be you.......
Old 10-18-2006, 05:25 PM

Then how do Barry Greenstein and Mimi Tran share an account? That isn't the reason. He got caught colluding, and from the sounds of it, it was legitimate that he was colluding.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:30 PM

I don't know if you colluded or not, and I don't really care, but your probably is going to be suing a foreign company.

What country are the located in?

It's not really in their best interest to just take someones roll, so they must have some pretty good info you're going to have to fight.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:32 PM

Yeah, hes lying about not colluding. How else would he know about the other player? He wouldn't.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:39 PM

Other than proving a need for legalization and regulation, why is this thread in the legislation forum?
Old 10-18-2006, 05:41 PM

The only problem is that Pacific probably won't redistribute the money you won through cheating to the people you cheated.
Closed Thread