Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FYI: if any of you guys have the chance to play FundMyAudi HU, jump at it... he is really really really awful.

(Also, am I allowed to post hands of of my match with im in this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played Audi in a while, but when I used to he was pretty nitty and played fairly ABC. I never really saw him play "awful" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my recollection as well, but I was chatting with someone the other day about recent hands that made Audi sound like a 3-bet monkey...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the way he played me last night. I hit a 2 outer against another opponent in what was a cooler and Audi (who was apparently watching as an observer for some reason?) felt the need to comment on how much of a donk I was. So I challenged him to HU, he accepted, and we played 2 tables.

He was 3 betting 1ight about once every 4 or 5 hands to start out that match. I don't know if he was trying to bully me around, but it is just such a bad way to play. Also, every flop he check behinds means he has nothing and betting the turn will take it down 100% of the time.

I will post hands when I get home from work, but the one that stands out the most is him 3 betting me with 47o, and calling my all-in shove after I flopped a wheel.