Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

OMFG
Old 10-16-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guy who was on the same IP as the user 363 had his email set to an email that is hosted by Kahnawake Gaming Commission.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

gg
Old 10-16-2007, 12:39 AM

lol abso wtf
Old 10-16-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The guy who was on the same IP as the user 363 had his email set to an email that is hosted by Kahnawake Gaming

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're sitting on something huge, yes.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:46 AM

I know this is kind of an obvious point, but I hope everyone who feels like sending a message to Absolute is not only withdrawing their funds from AP but also from UB.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:49 AM

Uh... wow. This whole thing is getting genuinely scary.

It's great that you guys are uncovering all of this. It needs to be done, and it's amazing to me that you guys have been able to get this far... But... If major links do start coming through, such as the Kahnawke (sp?) link, I seriously suggest stepping back and covering your asses before it gets too big.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just found something else that I think is huge. This whole thing could run reallllly deep.

Okay, so, the email of the 2nd guy (ie, NOT user 363) is at the domain "rivieraltd.com" -- that is the domain registered with Domain Discreet.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I pinged rivieraltd.com to get the IP at which it is hosted (going to the website doesn't show anything except the email login). The IP address is 66.212.244.147.

I then ran a traceroute on 66.212.244.147 to see where it is hosted. That IP address traces back to "po12.dr4.kdca.mohawk.ca" ... which is obviously connected to Kahnawake.

Simple explanation for those who don't understand:

The guy who was on the same IP as the user 363 had his email set to an email that is hosted by Kahnawake Gaming Commission.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it might have been someone from the gaming commission with access to hole cards?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I just found something else that I think is huge. This whole thing could run reallllly deep.

Okay, so, the email of the 2nd guy (ie, NOT user 363) is at the domain "rivieraltd.com" -- that is the domain registered with Domain Discreet.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but I pinged rivieraltd.com to get the IP at which it is hosted (going to the website doesn't show anything except the email login). The IP address is 66.212.244.147.

I then ran a traceroute on 66.212.244.147 to see where it is hosted. That IP address traces back to "po12.dr4.kdca.mohawk.ca" ... which is obviously connected to Kahnawake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure if this means anything, so don't jump on me too hard if it doesn't (first post and all). I googled mohawk.ca and came back with Mohawk Internet Technologies. Running a traceroute on Kahnawake's site does not come back with this mohawk.ca domain.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure if this means anything, so don't jump on me too hard if it doesn't (first post and all). I googled mohawk.ca and came back with Mohawk Internet Technologies. Running a traceroute on Kahnawake's site does not come back with this mohawk.ca domain.

[/ QUOTE ]

look closer
Old 10-16-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I seriously suggest stepping back and covering your asses before it gets too big.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if this is meant in terms of legal stuff, and this is not legal advice, but there is a pretty self-evident public interest in discussing this stuff.

No reasonable Western cout is ever going to punish anyone for reasonable, evidence based discussion on an internet discussion board.
Closed Thread