Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2007, 04:24 PM

Default SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (-3) v. DAL

I think this is the best bet of all the wild card playoff games (taking Seattle at -3). Because..

Here we have a Dallas Cowboys team that just lost to the second worst team in the league AT HOME, have a rookie QB that is starting to play like one, and are currently grossly overrated due to the star power the team has and the national appeal of the cowboys. The cowboys this season are a slightly better version of the Carolina Panthers, both with lots of stars but didnt (Panthers) and wont (Cowboys) live up to expectations.

On top of that the Cowboys are facing a Seahawks team that won the NFC division last year with a healthy Hasselbeck and Alexander, is thirsty for revenge from the Super Bowl and you can bet Holmgren will use that as a pre game motivator, and is hosting a cowboys team at Qwest field with the loudest crowd in the entire league (12th man).

I've placed my bets on the Seahawks, but my prediction is that not only do they cover 3 points, they blow Dallas out of the Puget Sound. Anyone agree/disagree?