Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Rate her.
1 4 0.64%
2 2 0.32%
3 4 0.64%
4 12 1.92%
5 34 5.43%
6 139 22.20%
7 250 39.94%
8 144 23.00%
9 34 5.43%
10 3 0.48%
Voters: 626. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:28 AM

Default Re: November Low-Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
We play for a while with me chipping away at him while needling him about various life/poker stuff, which was made all the sweeter by what happened to be on TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was shown on tv? also, having played with roc when i used to live in san diego i'm really sad i didn't get to read your story about him from earlier in the thread before it got deleted. if it's not too much trouble mind pm'ing it to me?
Old 11-21-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We play for a while with me chipping away at him while needling him about various life/poker stuff, which was made all the sweeter by what happened to be on TV.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was shown on tv? also, having played with roc when i used to live in san diego i'm really sad i didn't get to read your story about him from earlier in the thread before it got deleted. if it's not too much trouble mind pm'ing it to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

We all looked up at the TV and ESPN had the world series broadcast running where Maria was getting big air time as the last woman in the main event.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:33 AM

sorry not pming story. i dont really care but one of the other people involved would so my fingers/mouth have to stay as zipped shut as possible.

also surfdoc was at oceans and looked over at me a couple times while we were playing and just started laughing because im pretty sure he understood the penis waving contest we were having.

damon wtf happened? i know the game couldnt have broke already. it was juicy =/
Old 11-21-2007, 07:41 AM

It was pretty juiceball with sir Rocsalot on my right and Hogan a few over. I worked a full day before heading over there and just started getting tired and unfocused. Danny was on monkey tilt and Dave was steaming as well as some random asian guy who thought coldcalling 3 with KJo was a reasonable option. Basically, I don't know wtf I was thinking when I left other than my wife probably wants to see me a bit today and coming home at 8 am would have made that a challenge.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:49 AM

you left when danny was on tilt =/ double you tee eff. i can understand leaving bc youre tired if youre on rocs left even when hes down to the case money but leaving danny on tilt is like inexcusable.

i had class from 11-6 and then drove from like 6:30-10 and I would have still gladly played Roc HU until he gambled with his last dollar.

so far this zombie movie is seriously lacking in zombies imo. as in 0 sighted so far.

anyone interested in san diego mixed game any day tomorrow-saturday? ill even play on thanksgiving as long as its late in the day. since im on NL binge lately I will play like OHO pot limit mix or something too, that could be fun. prefer like 50 to 2/4 if we play minbet and like 5/10-10/25 if we play pl/nl of some sort. roc will play, hogan will complain about not wanting to play sycuan and probably play anyway. crazy mike hasnt called me back yet but it seems possible he is busy bc hes always busy these days. idk about others but i will interrupt their holidays and call them if there is interest.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

anyone interested in san diego mixed game any day tomorrow-saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

lets doo it. i will be in town starting early afternoon on thursday.

i havent figured out how im gonna get cash out there though... does anyone need online monies?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:18 AM

i dont have much cash either, like 13k only bc im so [censored] lazy that i didnt take the 2 minute detour to cash out the pink chip i had sitting in my car on the way home. so basically if we play like any decent sized game and i start losing i will need to sell some commerce chips. pretty doubtful that anyone will want to play big bet style poker or higher than 1/2 no matter what though so if i can avoid september syndrome of losing every single hand in 3-4 handed games for 150 straight hours i should be somewhat okay.

i will call a couple of people who we would enjoy the action of at some point tomorrow to see if theyre up for it. if not im sure roc will play 3 handed at least as long as he has like 40 bets for whatever limit were playing =/ fwiw i auto object to limit omaha high, my life will be complete if i never play another hand of that horrible [censored] game
Old 11-21-2007, 08:29 AM

i was thinking more like home game mix game with mike l and donkey and whoever wants to play (crazy mike? surfdoc? la people?)

i doubt i will have enough monies out there to play anything big unless i figure something out real quick
Closed Thread