Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Update for Tuq and Bison

[ QUOTE ]
I think that when the wife sues the woman that her husband is [censored]-ing for damages related to emotional abandonment or whatever they call it, the wife is being unreasonable to the point that she deserves to be kicked in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, WTF? Did anyone do this and win? Husband is one thing, but the girl? The husband might as well sue the wife for being a fat cow that doesn't bring him the happiness she promised.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:55 PM

you are making this way too complicated. if you want to [censored] her, then [censored] her. if not go find a gf who you are comfortable [censored]
Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the fact is, 2 people got prosecuted in 2007.....so it's somthing to think about. There's a BIG difference when people cheat with a single person or if neither cheater has kids....but when both cheaters are married and both have kids, there's a lot of harm done.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you please link to an article about this, because I'm googling it like crazy and coming up completely dry. Anyway, if someone was prosecuted in 2007, it's not some progressive measure against adultery. It's because neither Arizona nor Illinois has removed primitive adultery laws from their books. The reason people are rarely/never prosecuted under these laws are because they were written like a hundred years ago, and most people believe it shouldn't be a prosecutable offense.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, but when I asked her about joining the mile high club, she gave me step by step instructions on the best way to not get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]
A better question is: What happens if you DO get caught? Do flight attendants really care? Is there a law about 1 person in the bathroom at a time? It's not indecent exposure if I'm not exposed, is it?
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 PM

sounds like your wife is addicted to the [censored]. should have [censored] her harder.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:07 PM

My fat ass can barely fit into one of those tiny lavatories, much less get another person in there. If I did manage to squeeze a broad in there with me I'd probably suffocate well before I shot my load of steaming man-gravy up her pooper.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good job slim. Why do you need to wait to get a place of your own? Don't pander to Tuq and Bison. Just focus on nailing the flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just say I have a good reason not to poker her in a motel room.....
Old 10-22-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the fact is, 2 people got prosecuted in 2007.....so it's somthing to think about. There's a BIG difference when people cheat with a single person or if neither cheater has kids....but when both cheaters are married and both have kids, there's a lot of harm done.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you please link to an article about this, because I'm googling it like crazy and coming up completely dry. Anyway, if someone was prosecuted in 2007, it's not some progressive measure against adultery. It's because neither Arizona nor Illinois has removed primitive adultery laws from their books. The reason people are rarely/never prosecuted under these laws are because they were written like a hundred years ago, and most people believe it shouldn't be a prosecutable offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

here
Old 10-22-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here

[/ QUOTE ]
You already linked to that. That's not a story. That's just an off-hand mention.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
good job slim. Why do you need to wait to get a place of your own? Don't pander to Tuq and Bison. Just focus on nailing the flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just say I have a good reason not to poker her in a motel room.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming it is what I think it is ... no, you don't.