Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:40 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
i just wanted to post in this thread once

[/ QUOTE ]

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW I just got off the phone with a mod (who shall remain nameless) and this is definitely the real Tom Franklin.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm now giddy with excitement

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a word beyond giddy? Hysterical?

[/ QUOTE ]

How bout, "I'm now inebriated with excitement."?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:41 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, question for the Stars NL regulars: who's Doggie Dog? After seeing some of the hands Brandi actually won, that guy's got to be on everyone's buddy list, no?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha... was thinking exact same thing
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
You know damn well that you spent that money. After Festa Al Lago. I volunteered to help you out because you are just a naiveté little girl and I was hoping that I could save you from making big mistakes.

I have coached many great players who came into poker with a lot of promise but without fundamental bankroll management skills with serious leaks in their game. I told you who these players are and you have spoken to some of them and they have told you how I helped them. When I first met you I believed that I could help you but it is now obvious to me that you are beyond help.

You ask about your twelve thousand dollars, where do you think the money that you have been playing with all this time has come from? You have been to Canada and Indiana. You played poker and you lost. You stayed at nice hotels and ate good meals. That money does not get refunded to you at the end of the session or when you leave to go to the next tournament.

It does not happen often but you conned me Brandi. You conned a lot of us. It is a shame too because we just wanted to help you.

I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the plot thickens.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
You know damn well that you spent that money. After Festa Al Lago. I volunteered to help you out because you are just a naiveté little girl and I was hoping that I could save you from making big mistakes.

I have coached many great players who came into poker with a lot of promise but without fundamental bankroll management skills with serious leaks in their game. I told you who these players are and you have spoken to some of them and they have told you how I helped them. When I first met you I believed that I could help you but it is now obvious to me that you are beyond help.

You ask about your twelve thousand dollars, where do you think the money that you have been playing with all this time has come from? You have been to Canada and Indiana. You played poker and you lost. You stayed at nice hotels and ate good meals. That money does not get refunded to you at the end of the session or when you leave to go to the next tournament.

It does not happen often but you conned me Brandi. You conned a lot of us. It is a shame too because we just wanted to help you.

I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until this post, I almost believed that it was captain tom.

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S IT???!!!!

Our planetganja problem is solved. It was a broken avatar for Oden's Hammer.

Tom trying to claim he was helping her out of the goodness of his heart actually makes him less credible than Brandi.

Default Re: All right guys...

At some point doesn't Brandi transcend the victim/whore debate and just live on as the greatest OP ever?
Closed Thread