Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is this a good idea or a bad idea?
Good 10 66.67%
Bad 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: **** OFFICIAL Premiership 2007-08 season Thread!*****

Seriously, that's the most annoyed i have been at any arsenal player for a long long time. thank god for jens that happened at the opposite end to where we were sitting.
Savage is just a dirty [censored] full stop, his assault on fabregas after a drop ball which he refused to give back was aporling, the [censored]. Hope he breaks both his legs next time.
Eduardo looked pretty good and sagna is officially the dog's bollocks.
Lol at dunn celebrating his goal like he'd hit it in the top corner other than it was [censored] goalkeeping.
And blackburn is a [censored] disgusting shithole.

Torres' goal was v.good but i'm still not sure wheteher he is worth £20 million. Styles has been a dsgrace for a long time. Not sure it's been mentioned, but that fulham goal that was a mile over the line not given wtf!
Bolton look very [censored] and surely man city will go and lose 5 in a row soon and red mancs will win their next 7 i think.

web page
the times lambasting savage lol

just my two cents

edit: wtf does dropping styles for one weekend achieve, like detention at skl or something? [censored] pointless
Old 08-21-2007, 02:08 AM

It's a long season and Man U should still be contending in April/May. That said, it's still funny to see them fighting off relegation.

Also, Chelsea looked like crap. They had zero offense.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The previous seasons they had been very strong from mid to late season but had still not won the title because Chelsea has came out pawning from the first game and hardly dropped any points all season.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, however Chelsea haven't looked to me thus far like a team which will rack up 90+ points again, so for now I'm not too worried. The only truly poor result was Reading, our record at Fratton is probably worse than any other away game and the derby away is one of those games which is always tough. The important thing now is just to grind out a couple wins, by then I fancy us to be scoring goals again with Ronaldo back, Tevez match fit and hopefully Saha and others back from injury.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now more than ever... United have dominated the game in two of the three games... and the one we didn't dominate we still should have come out on top... yet we can't [censored] score! It's so sick, can't believe that we need the butterfly!

that is what his little celebration is right?
Old 08-21-2007, 11:59 AM

btw styles performance was [censored] criminal out there... he should be sitting for a month...
Old 08-21-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now more than ever... United have dominated the game in two of the three games... and the one we didn't dominate we still should have come out on top... yet we can't [censored] score! It's so sick, can't believe that we need the butterfly!

[/ QUOTE ]

No way you will be able to sign him before your 6 pointer relegation battle with spurs.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way you will be able to sign him before your 6 pointer relegation battle with spurs.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe not, but, I have no doubt that we'll be able to pick up either Martins or Anelka before a week from friday. Even if we have to overpay, we'll get them, because we know that Saha will find a way to injure his knee or ankle in training at some point before Feb.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe not, but, I have no doubt that we'll be able to pick up either Martins or Anelka before a week from friday. Even if we have to overpay, we'll get them, because we know that Saha will find a way to injure his knee or ankle in training at some point before Feb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read the rumors about those 2 as well but can you see Newcastle or Bolton giving up their own realistic goal scorers?

KJS
Old 08-21-2007, 04:53 PM

Newcastle would have enough options to cope. Owen's a better goalscorer than Martins if he stays fit, Viduka can get goals as well. Bolton less so but who wants to hold onto someone like Anelka if he isn't happy?
Old 08-21-2007, 05:46 PM

depends on how much is offered. The inverse question could be, could you really see bolton or newcastle really turning down a 12m GBP offer for either of them, I sure can't