Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 04:05 PM

Default MTT Recommendations

Hi, I have been playing 25NL for about a year now and play smaller buy-in mtt's occasionally (3$-6$ range)
I got about 8 first places and some random ft finishes.
These are often tourneys with participants up to 3k
Im going to give up ring games for a while, because im working and studying this year and haven't got enough time.

Now im planning on playing 1, 2 or 3 (depending on the
buy-in) mtt's a month, so my game doesnt get too rusty and have some excitement hoping to make a FT in a big MTT (could never gave it a shot because bankrollmanagement 25nl.. -.- )
Now im looking for some recommendation wich MTT's I could play a couple times a month.
I can spend around $150-$200 a month and I dont really mind if this is 1 big one or 2 or 3 good $50 mtt's
I was looking through all the Full Tilt offers, and saw the $69 satt. to one of the full tilt series events later next month, but there are so many tourneys i really don't know wich to play and hope to get some feedback from the regular mtt players.

Grtz,

Bcn
Old 10-15-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: MTT Recommendations

If you like rebuy FTP has a $10r at 22:30 that is soft and you could probably play for $30-60. Also the stars or FTP $50/50k is a good play for your money, if you want 1 big shot, watch the stars nightly 100k (especially on Sundays) sometimes you can catch a smaller, weaker field with a little overlay.