Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Hot dogs
Delicious 45 57.69%
Gross 5 6.41%
Somewhere in between 28 35.90%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: The best 9-1 shot ever!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not saying that Lakisha at 19-1 is a bad deal. All I'm saying is that I think Vegan needs an intervention...

[/ QUOTE ]

The above has me laughing hysterically!!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
why are you doing this to yourself? I mean I know sometimes you have to embrace the variance, but this is nuts. I wish you much luck my friend. I'm assuming at this point you can retire if Lakisha wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, I don't think she's a good buy because no one here is willing to bet up the price enough to make you a profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I am quite happy if no one ever buys her. I am not now nor am I planning on selling her if she does advance and or skyrockets in price. I am in until the finish. I will take everything I can at 19-1 before her performance. I am willing to go down with the ship! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't get carried away Vegan.

your hope is for a Lakisha top 2, then sell for the probable 25 she would be worth.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, I don't think she's a good buy because no one here is willing to bet up the price enough to make you a profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I am quite happy if no one ever buys her. I am not now nor am I planning on selling her if she does advance and or skyrockets in price. I am in until the finish. I will take everything I can at 19-1 before her performance. I am willing to go down with the ship! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

your hope is for a Lakisha top 2, then sell for the probable 25 she would be worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would only be able to sell a small portion of my shares at the market value because I would knock down my own price each time I trade the max. Of course I dream of just getting to that position.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would only be able to sell a small portion of my shares at the market value because I would knock down my own price each time I trade the max. Of course I dream of just getting to that position.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think there are alot more lakisha contracts outstanding than you know.

also, the same can be said for ALL of the contestants. any buys or sells at this point are going to lead to instant corrections. welcome to a shiitty market.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think there are alot more lakisha contracts outstanding than you know.

also, the same can be said for ALL of the contestants. any buys or sells at this point are going to lead to instant corrections. welcome to a shiitty market.

[/ QUOTE ]

The default for trades is 25 shares. That's why I loved having P last season. They would take a good sized bet in the finals. If not for that I wouldn't have been able to get out of my McPhee position.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:27 PM

If lakisha made the finals somehow, she'd have the opportunity to sing "And I am telling you..." again, which would be very good for her.