FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Status
Single 139 70.56%
Married 54 27.41%
Divorced 4 2.03%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Interracial couples, specifically asian

I dunno, maybe it's due to pressure from their parents and old traditions. Personally, I don't even understand why some people expect that different races should stick with their own kind. People are people, we are all human. It's sorta like saying that only blondes can marry blondes, or only redheads can marry redheads. What's the difference?
Old 01-04-2007, 12:41 AM

ihatekeithsmart,
my friend is dating a guy who is also v. asian, tall w/ curly hair . . . he is hawt. please pm pix [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Random thought:

I've seen a few Asian/White couples who were adverse to their children not dating either Asian or White people. Has anyone else noticed this? I've found this sort of racism really peculiar and confusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this confusing? Seems standard for all races.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see white/black couples hating on anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

besides the obvious "whitepower" racists, there are plenty that just don't like blacks, or just don't like jews, for whatever reasons.

there are plenty of white people that have no problem with asians but don't like the idea of their kid bringing home a black date. a Vietnamese girl I know told me that her parents would prefer her date a vietnamese, a white guy is acceptable, chinese/japanese/korean would be discouraged (??), and a black/hispanic would be full blown scandal. So this isn't too surprising to me.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, maybe it's due to pressure from their parents and old traditions. Personally, I don't even understand why some people expect that different races should stick with their own kind. People are people, we are all human. It's sorta like saying that only blondes can marry blondes, or only redheads can marry redheads. What's the difference?

[/ QUOTE ]
A religious man I am not, but I can think of no better example of there being a higher power than the fact that Orientals typically have tiny dicks and huge brains, whereas for black dudes it's quite the opposite. White dudes of course are in the medium-dick-medium-brain purgatory, but I could think of worse things.

The solution to all of this is to be very very rich. Then broads don't care what your skin color is, and will love sushi or bean pies like it's their favorite dessert.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A religious man I am not, but I can think of no better example of there being a higher power than the fact that Orientals typically have tiny dicks and huge brains, whereas for black dudes it's quite the opposite. White dudes of course are in the medium-dick-medium-brain purgatory, but I could think of worse things.

The solution to all of this is to be very very rich. Then broads don't care what your skin color is, and will love sushi or bean pies like it's their favorite dessert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just wow. I am gonna assume this is a joke.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, just wow. I am gonna assume this is a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
Racist.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:02 AM

Parental pressure on Asian males tends to be much, much greater than on the females. Personal preference-wise, as an Asian male I would be happy with a woman of any race. But I can attract Asian 9s whereas with other races I probably max out at 7s or so. So I tend to stick with my own kind. My gf from a couple years ago (BBV: she asked me out):

Old 01-04-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Parental pressure on Asian males tends to be much, much greater than on the females. Personal preference-wise, as an Asian male I would be happy with a woman of any race. But I can attract Asian 9s whereas with other races I probably max out at 7s or so. So I tend to stick with my own kind. My gf from a couple years ago (BBV: she asked me out):

[/ QUOTE ]

you must post apic of yourself and tell me how the [censored] did you ever attract a girl like this..
Old 01-04-2007, 02:16 AM

Burning:

[ QUOTE ]
Parental pressure on Asian males tends to be much, much greater than on the females. Personal preference-wise, as an Asian male I would be happy with a woman of any race. But I can attract Asian 9s whereas with other races I probably max out at 7s or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Solid point, very true in my experience. I do pretty good with white chicks, but on average the best looking girls I've been with are Asian (another reason for my preference for my people). Thankfully, there are enough Asian women who prefer to be with Asian dudes to make it possible.

Bet this phenomenon is pretty particular to Asian guys, only cause no other female race wants us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Like, a discerning white guy prolly could end up with a hotter Asian chick than comparable white chick - etc., etc.

-Al
Old 01-04-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i was asian, i wasn't into asian chicks at all.

now that i'm white, i run goot

[/ QUOTE ]
she's running bad
i kid