Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

I'd like to see 5 card draw with blinds instead of antes (like most other sites that are spreading this game).
Old 06-12-2007, 12:04 PM

is the entire Microgaming platform planning on implementing changes to the software or just Eurolink?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:16 PM

After my first session here are some problems.

1) very hard to see who has raised first. In NLHE. I am re-raising w.o even knowing it.

2) Bet button is very small.

3) It seems to lag at times

4) After I reload I dont need to be told twice that i have reloaded and the chips are at/soon to be at my table. Also, I dont need to click "ok". I know i did this.

5) there should be 6 max (specific) tables. So there is some space between the players. I dont like playing at a 10 max table with only 6 players there. A 6 max table like UB's could help with the visibilty problem.

6) there should be an auto-post/wait for Big blind button. So I can sit down and play another table and not have to worry about getting in my BB at my 2nd table. A one click wait for big blind and post when it gets to me. (dont ask for comfirmation, just post it when it gets there)

7) Show all bet numbers. And in big font. When someone raises lets see the size of there raise in numbers above the chips. I wanna know what it is w/o scrolling over it

8) this could just be me. But while multitabling it was hard to know which table needed attention. I heard the "Alarm" but didnt know which table to go to. Maybe a table should "blink"" when it need an action.

9) and all the other things mention prior would vastly improve prima. I.e. show allin hole cards before cards are dealt. Instant HH/mucked cards. etc...
Old 06-12-2007, 05:14 PM

I am playing on Prima for a long time, using the MINI VIEW.
Here are my remarks (more importants first):
1. In the last few weeks the site lags. It causes time-outs. It is not my connection since it is broadband and every other softwares are fine.
2. The buttons are in wrong order compared to major sites. They have the more natural FOLD, CHECK, RAISE sequence. This have caused a few misclick folds when playing on more sites simultaneously.
3. I like to use the slider, but it should step with small blind steps. I hate raising to '$9.31'.
4. In the Mini View I do not see how much money the bottom right player has because the raise amount buttons hide it.
5. In the Mini View sometimes pot amount written out textually is hidden by the rake chips.

Hope this helps,
MaxCaliber
Old 06-13-2007, 11:47 AM

1. display bet amounts
2. mucked hands
3. the animation of split-pots is wrong, just one player gets the pot
Old 06-13-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see 5 card draw with blinds instead of antes (like most other sites that are spreading this game).

[/ QUOTE ]
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!
If you want to play 5 card draw with blinds, go play in those most other sites. Antes are more natural to the 5 card draw game and is more interesting that way. What you really should do, is enlargen the antes. They were made riddiculously small this spring and that made the game so tight that its incredible. I.e the antes in NL20 used to be 20 cents, but now they are only 2 cents. Thats kills the game and makes it just too tight. It shouldnt be normal that the avegarge pot in NL100 is between 0 and 3$. You should raise the antes to 1/200 or 1/100 of the max buy-in. That would make the pots comparable to the size of average pots in holdem.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. display bet amounts
2. mucked hands
3. the animation of split-pots is wrong, just one player gets the pot

[/ QUOTE ]

DISPLAY BET AMOUNTS!! Hopefully this can be fixed quickly. I cant take it.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

8) this could just be me. But while multitabling it was hard to know which table needed attention. I heard the "Alarm" but didnt know which table to go to. Maybe a table should "blink"" when it need an action.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a table, click menu / options / table options. Within this window, there is a "Bring Table Window to Top" check-box, this states...

"Displays the tables window as the top level window on your desktop..." (i.e. steals focus). "...If not selected, the Table window will flash in the taskbar"
Old 06-14-2007, 07:53 AM

Wow I hate the new look.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 AM

ment52: You can still see the old lobby, if you prefer to use that. Just click on Change Lobby to cycle through the three different lobbies.

halsted: You should be able to see the bet amounts if you pass your cursor over the chips.

The poll is handy. If more people have an opinion on this, please vote. These tables are being discussed.