Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 08-15-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Coldblood88

attn coldblood88 on Full Tilt/PokerStars (Plo8)

you are spineless and pathetic, you have hit and run me several times now, which i understand because you will certainly expect to lose in the long run.

you should certainly be ashamed of yourself, and it's people like you who ruin our poker community.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Coldblood88

Get ready to be LOLed on this one Dave...I posted something about this a week ago and everybody thought it was the funniest thing in the world...

I for one appreciate the heads up...

And he does this a lot in the LO8 games...I've never played him HU or SH in PLO8, but I've seen him do this A LOT in the 30-60 game...I'm sure 42 has seen this...He'll buy-in for like $600 and as soon as he runs it up to $800-900 he'll quit, leave, and come back about 30 minutes later...If he wins bigger than $800-900, his stop loss will be at $800...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:32 PM

LOL
Old 08-15-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get ready to be LOLed on this one Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

this does not concern me... i'm calling this guy a flat-out sissy on here and on the tables.

i gave the guy the berating of his life today on Full Tilt after his $10/$20PLO8 hit and run.... he doesn't even have the balls to write anything back.

I encourage all players and railbirds to help put this guy in his place.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:43 PM

LOL... and now he is back at the table RATHOLING for the minimum buyin after he doubled up earlier today.

completely disgusting.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:48 PM

Ugh...move this thread just like we did the last one.

If this violates some T&C then notify the site. If not, stop crying and just beat him over the long run.

Dave, you're a pro. This shouldn't affect you like it is. Maybe I'll start doing this to you just for the hell of it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 02:52 PM

Why the hell would you want this moved...I'd like to know if somebody is gonna hit and run me if they win one pot off of me...I think it's annoying as hell and would rather not give that person action...
Old 08-15-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i gave the guy the berating of his life today on Full Tilt after his $10/$20PLO8 hit and run.... he doesn't even have the immaturity to write anything back.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 08-15-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell would you want this moved...I'd like to know if somebody is gonna hit and run me if they win one pot off of me...I think it's annoying as hell and would rather not give that person action...

[/ QUOTE ]

And I would like to know which players like to slowplay, which will bluff a lot, what each players' raising standards are, etc. But I don't think we should be starting threads talking about a specific player's strategy. You can learn it for yourself.

As I said above, I'm not certain if this is legal or if the T&C ban it. If the latter, then notify the site. If the former, then its simply a viable strategy and discussing it is no different than publicly giving away other info about a certain player's tendencies.

Edited to add: And almost always these posts are made out of spite and just filled with childish insults rather than made as a legit notification trying to help the 2p2 community.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:58 PM

Speak for yourself, but I was actually trying to warn people...There's one thing about discussing a specific playing style...This is not a "playing style" however much you would like to think it is just to try to argue...

And I wouldn't try to berate anybody about maturity...You're the one to talk...