Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Returning over the Counter medicine

So I get this fund at work. I can use it for any medically related expenses including cold medicine, tylenol whatever, I just have to turn the reciept in and get reimbursed for it.

I get 2.5K a year for this, and my wife's work provides very good health insurance so I don't come close to using all of this.

I also have a baby on the way, so I'm thinking, buy over the counter medicine, turn in for reimbursment, return medicne for store credit, buy daipers.

Anyone know if places like CVS Ekereds, WalGreens, Wegmans (the major super market chain in upstate NY) allows for a return of over the counter medicine?

Thanks,
Ken
Old 06-16-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Returning over the Counter medicine

[ QUOTE ]
So I get this fund at work. I can use it for any medically related expenses including cold medicine, tylenol whatever, I just have to turn the reciept in and get reimbursed for it.

I get 2.5K a year for this, and my wife's work provides very good health insurance so I don't come close to using all of this.

I also have a baby on the way, so I'm thinking, buy over the counter medicine, turn in for reimbursment, return medicne for store credit, buy daipers.

Anyone know if places like CVS Ekereds, WalGreens, Wegmans (the major super market chain in upstate NY) allows for a return of over the counter medicine?

Thanks,
Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just steal pens from the supply closet and resell them? You might be able to slip out a few laptops too.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Returning over the Counter medicine

How open is this? You say "any medical related expense"?

I know people that have these types of things through their work and they use them for laser eye surgery, therapeutic massages and other spa treatments, even teeth whitening.

If that is the case, go nuts.

If a little more restrictive, just stock up on everything from toothpaste to expensive vitamins, etc. if this is a use it or lose it proposition.

Or you could get tons of sudafed and start a meth lab, the possibilities are endless!

Can't you just find a place where the receipt just says diapers without specifying type? If anyone asks just say "I'm wearing one right now and I'd rather not talk about it." and that will be the end of that.