if she's old enough to walk...........ya you know the deal
Old 07-23-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: How young is too young?

"stole here hoodie aswell"

I found this part pretty funny lol...

"dam it feels good to be a gangster"
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 PM

For the record this guy Richie is one of the biggest idiots i've ever met. He got caught trying to jump a kid in the bathroom at the church in Menlo Park and when the security guard confronted him he started crying like a little bitch. How much of a douche bag can you be that you have to make posts in BBV bragging about drinking at 10am and causing havoc at the Connisseurs Marketplace?
Old 07-23-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"my name is ____ ( i put a blank not to hide her identity rather i have no [censored] clue what she said, i tend to not listen to girls as they speak)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

please post more
Old 07-23-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when i blacked back in

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

once you go black, you never go back.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:02 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
Why the [cencored] did you steal her hoodie?

[/ QUOTE ]

btw isnt OP mjorgensen on FTP and plays like 100/200nl+? or no?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:02 PM

and the correct answer to the youngest age permissible is whatever the age of consent is in your state...
Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay i will keep this short... so i live in Menlo Park, Ca... and every year we have a weird market where they shut down our downtown area there is a bunch of stands that try to sell you [censored] and there is live music... the best part is this is the only time of the year you can drink on the street ... so i get started with vodka shots at 10am followed by the splitting of a 18 pack of bud light after a 24oz bud light... I get to the market... steal a bike .get more drinks break a picture at a candy store..get kicked out of store and festival ...but that is just some background for why i ended up going to the Fray that night... if you don't know the fray is a bad with arguably two good songs (gay as they may be) well they also attract a lot of good looking girls to their concerts... So i don't remember getting to the concert or any of it for that matter... i did black out ...lost my wallet and when i blacked back in i was mid make out with this very cute looking blond girl ( i would say a drunk 8 making her prob sober 7ish.... i had one hand on left tit while the other hand was working its way down the back of her pants...due to the shock i stop and ask her what any 20 year old drunk guy would ask a good looking girl he was making out with and groping "what is ur name? and how old are you?" she smiles and says "my name is ____ ( i put a blank not to hide her identity rather i have no [censored] clue what she said, i tend to not listen to girls as they speak) and i am turning 17 next November" I was taken back needless to say... i mean i got a 13 year old sister....and have plenty of friends with little sisters around 16 so regardless of my current state i still felt what i was doing was kind of wrong... there was a moment where i weighted out the pros and cons...and was slowly convincing myself i shouldn't be doing this but obv i snapped out of it... and like the gentleman i am i continued to make out with her for the remainder of the night stole her $200 hoodie that obv i will never wear again.... and gave her a fake number to go along with the fake name i had given to her apparently upon first meeting...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-23-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why the [cencored] did you steal her hoodie?

[/ QUOTE ]

btw isnt OP mjorgensen on FTP and plays like 100/200nl+? or no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah definitely not the same person. Mjorgensen/Westmenlo posts (rarely) on 2+2 under the name "celticslegend"
Old 07-23-2007, 02:54 PM

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.