Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nanochip,

Thanks for your great work, this ahk looks REALLY promising as I've just switched to ftp [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. After extracting, I received an error:

[ QUOTE ]
Error at line 120.
Line Text: #NoEnv
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will now exit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried re-downloading and extracting the files, to a different folder, etc. and it still doesn't work. Any thoughts?

I also read on your site that FTS is made primarily for classic view. I use a racetrack mod - could you explain which features will not work with racetrack?

Thanks a lot.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Error at line 120.
Line Text: #NoEnv
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.
The program will now exit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get the newest version of AutoHotKey.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also read on your site that FTS is made primarily for classic view. I use a racetrack mod - could you explain which features will not work with racetrack?

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS now supports Racetrack tables... the menu options allow you to select your table type.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:25 AM

It looks like Deal Me Mode is not working correctly now in the latest version... I'll take a loot at it later tonight.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:33 AM

New Version 0.34 1/7/07
1. Fixed Bug in Deal Me Mode
2. Fixed Bug in the option "Auto Post Blinds After Get Chips Dialog"
3. Minor performance improvements.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 01-07-2007, 12:30 PM

nanochip thanks for everything this is amazing. love the round sb option it works great!

i am having problems for some reason with the full pot size bet. it works perfect sometimes but other times it miscalculates and puts the same number in the bet box as the previous street. seems to only happen on the turn or river and happens about 20% of the time.

also, is there anyway to maybe minimize the script to a tray icon?
Old 01-08-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am having problems for some reason with the full pot size bet. it works perfect sometimes but other times it miscalculates and puts the same number in the bet box as the previous street. seems to only happen on the turn or river and happens about 20% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte: I think I know what this is, but don't have a fix yet. Can you confirm that it only happens when you are "FIRST TO ACT" on the turn or river?

[ QUOTE ]
also, is there anyway to maybe minimize the script to a tray icon?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried this, but someone recommended this to me. This program will allow you to put any other program into the systray. Available at this web page
Old 01-08-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Suerte: I think I know what this is, but don't have a fix yet. Can you confirm that it only happens when you are "FIRST TO ACT" on the turn or river?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Nanochip, it only happens when I am first to act. Guess I am out of position about 20% of the time
Old 01-08-2007, 04:56 AM

oops I take it back. It just happend when someone checked to me on turn. The pot was 74 and when i clicked bet pot, it placed 14 in the bet box, which would have been a pot sized pre flop raise.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oops I take it back. It just happend when someone checked to me on turn. The pot was 74 and when i clicked bet pot, it placed 14 in the bet box, which would have been a pot sized pre flop raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suerte: If you have the "Display bet info" enabled, could you also check if it has the pot size wrong. I'm thinking that if action happens so quickly that the "display bet info" box doesn't disappear for a second before reappearing, it keeps the pot size for the previous street.

The software looks at the "Pot" button, and whenever it disappears and then reappears, it knows it has to refresh the pot size value. It does this about 4 times a second. I think if another player has the auto-check or call selected, then action might happen more quickly than this button is being checked.

I'm having a difficult time duplicating this, but if you could check whether this does seem to happen when action is quick, and whether the Display Bet info box has a chance to refresh (disappear and re-appear before you get the previous pot value, it would help me out. tnx
nano