Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 06:00 PM

Default Two pair facing heavy action

Unfortunately no reads here but UTG is all-in on the turn.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB calls, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (10.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Hero...
Old 08-24-2006, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Two pair facing heavy action

i think that i would dump this on the turn. UTG is leading into the flop capper, i dont see how A4 can be any good.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think that i would dump this on the turn. UTG is leading into the flop capper, i dont see how A4 can be any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'd at least call down. The only hand i'm really afraid of here is 44, and since I have a 4 I think were all good to at least call down. I'm even thinking about raising again...but I'd probably puss out and call down.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'd at least call down. The only hand i'm really afraid of here is 44, and since I have a 4 I think were all good to at least call down. I'm even thinking about raising again...but I'd probably puss out and call down.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you put the other 2 players on. One of them capped the flop afetr you 3bet him and the other one is leading into the flop capper. I cant put those guys on hands that we are beating.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:42 PM

My point was that the only hands that flat out beat us now are AA, QQ, AQ and 44. 44 is the only hand that makes sense given the preflop action, but is discounted since we hold a 4. AQ is certainly possible, but I certainly couldn't fold here just because it's possible. What do you put them on where you can find a fold so easily?

I think people would cap here with Ax, Q4 and maybe even a flush draw. This is all even more likely since UTG is almost all-in.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:45 PM

There is no way I fold.
Old 08-24-2006, 06:46 PM

UTG is a punk bitch and is spewing off his last few chips with either a flush draw or a weak Ax.. His turn bet is just him saying "Oh, [censored] it".

MP as an unknown could have anything.. We have no idea how legitimate his action is.. Obviously I wanna punch UTG and MP in the face on the turn for making it 2 back to you, but I would call the 2 cold since UTG is all-in..

Folding winning hands in a nice pot like this makes me cry so I call-down..
Old 08-24-2006, 06:48 PM

Bob Sacamano,

Your avatar is distracting and I can't figure out what that little sex-princess is doing with her finger.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2006, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see a fold here. Pay 2 BB and get to showdown, but no more action than that.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:39 PM

what if the guy the led the turn 3 bets, if you call 2 you would have to call one more, right?