FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 17. 6m SB w/ KQs
Raise 3 8.11%
Call 10 27.03%
Fold 24 64.86%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: *** Official WPT Final @ Foxwoods ***

I suck and I hate everyone. Started day 2 with 46K in chips, got AQ 3 times, lost all of them, down to 25K. At 400-800(100) I raise to 2200 UTG with QQ and 23K stack, MP calls off like 18% of his stack, Jeff Madsen in CO raises for half of his, button shoves for about 25K total, I decide to make a heroic fold which I don't think I'd make online, Madsen calls with AQo, button has AKo, A-hi wins, I and MP smooth-caller both steam. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Missed a chance to triple up.

I fold my BB, and then I get QJs in SB, it's folded to me, I complete, BB raises 4K, I shove for 19K or so. BB asks for count, looks at me, looks at one of his cards, then at the other, then at both, then mutters "Oh, I got it", and calls with AA [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. To make things interesting I flop gutshot and FD, then pair on the turn, and brick the river. I hate you guys and I'm going home. GL 2+2ers.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Rousso's already out:

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa Rousso moves all-in for 9,275 from early position and it folds around to Amnon Filippi who makes the call from the big blind. Rousso turns over AK while Filippi says, "This was a bad call" and shows 44. The flop comes J83, no help to Rousso, but the K on the turn gives her the best hand. Filippi spikes the 4 on the river and Rousso walks away from the table in angst as Filippi says, "Come on, I was only behind by seven seconds." Filippi rakes the pot and Vanessa Rousso is eliminated in the first level of Day 2.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] So I notice this quickly bleeed 5k of my 35k when I make it 2100 at 4/8 utg with 88 spewbox CL with 200k makes it 5k flat 2 to my left billy fellow wafflecrusher flat calls khan calls in MP. folded to me I call. A9h6h flop I get ready top c/f cuz I miss every set and spewy bets 25k into the rest billy calls because he has a monster AK min khan and myhself miss our sets so we fold turn 3h guy open shoves and billy tanks and calls with black AKs and is drawing dead to guyd KJhh and whole table is laughing at him when he leaves about how do you go broke with AK etc. When he had the best hand on basically every street. And put in like 40k which would of went in regardless if the turn was a heart. So now this awful guy has like 250k and I have 30k and just waiting to double to start playing huge pots with him every orbit. I get my chance after overlimping 79dd on a [censored] old habitual limper if I had another 15k stavck I just raise in CO but I overlimp to conserve stack etc. spewbox in SB folds and BB checks 7x5d4c flop checked to me I make it 2200 button who I played with all of day 1 and isn't good but thinks he is makes it 7200 pretty sure he's weak here and I have best hand but I decide he will fire a 2nd turn even though I am short with his drawy hands because HE SUCKS> Anyways turns Ac I am quite happy I check he best 13k I ship in another 6k he calls after 15 seconds and shows 78cc. Yah I got it in redic good. He stars rooting for a facecard because he's such an idiot he thinks we chop then but he gets his wish when a facecard rolls and it's a club gg me 75k pot at the most amazing table ever. I expect khan to have 500k at the end of this day with his redic amazing table full loaded with awful laggggs with chips to his right.

[/ QUOTE ]
And breathe.

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Shaun
Old 11-09-2007, 03:41 PM

The chip leader was the other person to fold yesterday when there was a straight on the board (like Beth Shak did).
Old 11-09-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The chip leader was the other person to fold yesterday when there was a straight on the board (like Beth Shak did).

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOCKER!!!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:23 PM

shaun-[censored]-deebaments
Old 11-09-2007, 04:26 PM

I've never had a crush on a 21-year-old man before now.

Wafflecrush, that is...
Old 11-09-2007, 05:07 PM

im out absolutely sickly card dead whole tourney

todd terry took me out kq<at aipf

prolly 28k pot or so so i was almost dead already
Old 11-09-2007, 05:35 PM

I'm out, hung around on fumes all day. Eliminated by ZeeJustin, AQ < AJ all in pre, J on the flop. That hand, and a hand where I got all in on the turn with an overpair vs. flush draw and top pair, both would have got me back into the tournament, 70-30 favorite in both, lost both. Oh well. Good luck all.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:20 PM

any one know if xaston (jaime kaplan) is still in or how he's doing? cant find him in any of the live updates