Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

I'm having a really hard time believing that this was some rogue programmer. If he is smart enough to program/debug/troubleshoot the software, would he really be stupid enough to cheat so obviously?

As far as the KGC goes, I think it's crazy that a commission which pretty much refuses to do any real oversight currently stores all of these servers. Wow.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And yes, before making any of this public, make sure you have your legalities covered. These are serious, serious accusations.

Just protect yourself. This is a good thing, but when you're taking aim at a company and a comission, things can get ugly.

This is not to say stop, at all. Just seriously, cover all bases.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lolz, don't be daft. What are they going to do, sue you for libel? Then it all goes to court, and the case has to be sifted through in minute detail to prove whether or not your claims are true or not. I'm thinking that's not what Absolute want.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a really hard time believing that this was some rogue programmer. If he is smart enough to program/debug/troubleshoot the software, would he really be stupid enough to cheat so obviously?

[/ QUOTE ]
because a lot of smart people have no idea how poker works. He prob thought he could brush it off as him getting lucky.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:28 AM

Not being daft.

It would be daft to not even consider any/all possible reprocussions. Not necessarily through legal channels. Any/all.

All I'm saying is consider it.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:28 AM

So sounds like 100% absolute employees did this. AP obv lied about everything in their public response, and Nat (who for those that don't know is really well respected) even has evidence that he thinks is credible suggesting that lots of AP people know exactly what happened.

I think if Bluff/Card Player/2p2/P5s/etc., etc. definitely have no excuse not to pull adds at this point. Affiliates should drop AP, and Bluff and Card Player should run articles.

Online poker's not going anywhere. Most of the people who play now really like the game and aren't leaving just cause a retarded site did a ton of retarded [censored].

Plus, online poker hasn't really been on great footing considering how much money moves around on these sites. FT has had all those stupid problems with people's accounts getting stolen and has no transfer confirmation thing so people screw up and transfer to the wrong guy all the time. UB has a bunch of people's money locked up for no good reason. etc. etc. etc. Lots of the payment processors are a total joke. Maybe the industry needs something like this to force it to clean up its act.

Just to reiterate, online poker isn't going anywhere. People really like playing poker. Stuff was already sketchy before this and everyone who plays knows it and still plays. My hope is that a nice result of publicizing this will be a consumer base more concerned about the integrity of the sites, and thus a selection of safer sites.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And yes, before making any of this public, make sure you have your legalities covered. These are serious, serious accusations.

Just protect yourself. This is a good thing, but when you're taking aim at a company and a comission, things can get ugly.

This is not to say stop, at all. Just seriously, cover all bases.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lolz, don't be daft. What are they going to do, sue you for libel? Then it all goes to court, and the case has to be sifted through in minute detail to prove whether or not your claims are true or not. I'm thinking that's not what Absolute want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be more concerned with Bruno, or in this case Juan or Julio, showing up to pay me a "social visit"
Old 10-16-2007, 01:30 AM

ok, serious question.

i'm completely computarded. i don't even know what an ip address is, but i do know that there are several poker sites w/ their RNG's certified at kawankee or w/e, so do we have to worry about other sites like stars/ ftp etc.?
Old 10-16-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, serious question.

i'm completely computarded. i don't even know what an ip address is, but i do know that there are several poker sites w/ their RNG's certified at kawankee or w/e, so do we have to worry about other sites like stars/ ftp etc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

The cheaters dont know what the board will be they only know the other players hole cards.

They havent cracked the RNG but rather have knowledge of other players cards.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:36 AM

LOl online poker.

Everyone should just mass spam AP with this crap
Old 10-16-2007, 01:38 AM

My first prop account that I made back when $1/$2 was a big game at AP and there were very few players. My user ID is in the 1600's.
Closed Thread