Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Can you PLEASE!!!!!!!! make the small table size the smallest possible by the FTP software.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded
Old 08-30-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you PLEASE!!!!!!!! make the small table size the smallest possible by the FTP software.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I haven't heard any objections to changing the "Small" table size to the smallest possible. Look for it in the next release (or the 2nd next release).
nano
Old 08-31-2007, 12:39 AM

It used to auto hit wait for blinds, then auto post for me once I would hit the bb.

I don't remember changing anything, but today it just started posting as soon as I would sit. Can't seem to get it back to how it used to be.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just bought it yesterday and am very impressed. A few issues though:

(1) It takes a little while of the chips to reload regardless of whether it's set to manual or auto reload (about 5-8 seconds)

(2) I usually have to click multiple times on the buttons before the action is completed. Example: I go to a table to fold when it's my turn, but I have to click multiple times. Is this something inherent within the program?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you running vista with the Aero display theme? (this is a very slow display mode). If so, try Vista basic theme.

Do you have any protection programs running in the background? (virus checkers, or something like Process Guard or SnoopFree). These also slow down the running of programs like FTS (which has to interact heavily with the Full Tilt table).
nano
Old 08-31-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It used to auto hit wait for blinds, then auto post for me once I would hit the bb.

I don't remember changing anything, but today it just started posting as soon as I would sit. Can't seem to get it back to how it used to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt came out with a new version today that broke Deal Me mode. New version of FTS coming shortly.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:08 AM

New Version 1.38 8/30/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 6 seat tables (ring games))
2. Full Tilt changed a few button images that prevented Deal Me from working correctly. New button images were captured and saved in the Images folders.
3. The "Small" table size was reduced to the minimum size allowed by Full Tilt.
4. Added a status display on the SnG B tab to indicate how much longer the software will continuously open SnGs.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.38 8/30/07
3. The "Small" table size was reduced to the minimum size allowed by Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really appreciate that! Thanks! I'll test it this weekend and post my findings here.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.38 8/30/07

1. Fixed problem with detecting the number of seats at Play Money 6 seat tables (ring games))

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfecto! Thank you, sir. I'll be registering in the future once I break the play money stakes. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

*EDIT*

Woops, spoke too soon. The 1000/2000 and 10K/20K stakes are wrong. Those are the overlapping stakes. On the NO LIMIT tables they're 9-handed, but on LIMIT tables they're 6-handed.

NO LIMIT:
9 - 5/10, 100/200, 1000/2000, and 10K/20K
6 - 25/50, 300/600, 3000/6000, and 25K/50K

LIMIT:
9 - 10/20, 200/400, 2500/5000
6 - 50/100, 1000/2000, 10K/20K

So now when I sit at a No Limit 1000/2000 or 10K/20K table, my stack size is not read since FTS thinks I'm sitting at a 6 max table.

I think it's necessary to specify "1000/2000 - Limit" and "10K/20K - Limit" in the title recognition for play money 6 max ring game on Racetrack view logic (what a mouthfull!) to make sure the No Limit tables for those stakes aren't affected.

But except for those two very specific instances, play money side is looking good!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:18 PM

Just posting on here to say that I am user of the small table size and at the smallest allowable by FTP my HUD stats become unreadable. This is no big deal, as I simply have chosen not to download the newer version, which should hold me over until Full Tilt decides to change their images again. When that happens I will simply revert to the medium size and endure the mild inconvenience of slightly larger tables. But bigger tables means I have to look more to left and right to keep track of my tables, and I'm not sure if I would be able to 6 table as optimally.

This is not a huge deal at all for me because I use a 30" 2560x1600 monitor for poker, and can fit 12 medium tables without overlap on it. But users of 1600x1200 monitors can't fit more than 4 medium tables on that monitor size without overlap, whereas they can fit 9 of the old small size and still have readable HUD stats.

So, I guess I'm just posting to say that if users begin complaining and would like a revert, then I'm with that camp. I also wouldn't mind donating some extra money if you decide to keep both sizes to appease both groups. I realize this will make extra work for you, but your product has been beyond excellent otherwise, so I'm more than fine with any decision you make on this issue.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:19 PM

For some odd reason my Street Betting settings are out of whack. Preflop I have it set to 3.5 but instead I am getting 3xBB. No matter what I set it to I am still getting 3. Also, my per street settings are stuck on 50%.