Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-28-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: ***Official Ron Paul video thread***

[ QUOTE ]
What do they mean by pledges? Is that subscribers to the Tea Party site or number of donations on the 16th?

[/ QUOTE ]

Number of donations has a shot, but I'd guess 60,000.

Pledges has no chance, 40,000 tops.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:59 PM

Pledges really just means email addresses, I would think it would be pretty easy to get that number.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pledges really just means email addresses, I would think it would be pretty easy to get that number.

[/ QUOTE ]

November 5th failed to break 20,000.

Obviously, it could be easily faked and I'd never wager on it one way or another.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyTu_Wgse0

Ron Paul on Fox and Friends this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iFfAvM6jc

Ron Paul story on CNN.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn, that fox interview didn't look too good. Sounds like Paul's "liberty" is like Giuliani's "9/11". That isn't too bad, but he also seemed either sick (health speaking) or high, no joke. And he was also extremly defensive in the first question, without cause.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:56 PM

Excellent job fox news. You [censored] worthless piece of crap attack machine. Any chance they forewarned Ron about this attack before this interview?
Old 11-29-2007, 02:21 AM

He was defensive for a very good reason. A brothel owner endorses him (at the request of Tucker Carlson, unbeknownst to Ron) and they try to suggest that Paul "endorses" prostitution. Has the MSM even reported that Barry Goldwater Jr. endorses Paul? NO. That might suggest that rational people and/or conservatives endorse Ron Paul. But they love to talk about Stormfront people and 9-11 truthers, CFR, brothel owners, etc. Just a smear piece by Fox. Nothing new here. Move along. Disgraceful.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 AM

post debate speech(nov 28)
Old 11-29-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Excellent job fox news. You [censored] worthless piece of crap attack machine. Any chance they forewarned Ron about this attack before this interview?

[/ QUOTE ]

So if the media asks a politican a difficult question that they havent told the politican about in advance, or ask him about how he views the support he gets from different individuals they are a piece of crap attack machine? Do you want all politicans to get the questions in advance, or just Ron Paul?
Old 11-29-2007, 07:59 AM

bedreviter, I know you don't like RP, but you don't acknowledge that FOX is extremly biased reporting? Even without all the RP stuff, just watch their channel for a day.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:08 AM

I dont like Ron Paul? Thats pretty far off. Im not his biggest fan, but I certainly agree with him on quite a few points. The fact that I sometimes questions him and some of his views might make me stand out in this crowd where hes seen as the second coming of Christ (or Thomas Jefferson), but dont mistake that for me disliking him or his candidacy.

I am certainly not overly enthusiastic about all his views, but if there had been as manny threads or discussions about oher politicans you would have seen me questions the other candidates as much or usually more than I question Ron Paul. Reason why I ask many questions (which may come of as negative because they often have a critical tone) is because this is the one place I know off where there are may Ron Paul supporters, and often I have gotten good answers from them that often clarify objections or doubts I have about him.

I also agree that Fox News is biased, and have a view that far too often is just an extension of the policies of the current administration and its supporters. I still think they are allowed to ask any politican hard or surprising questions. The fact that they may be rougher of Ron Paul then they are on Giuliani does not mean that asking the negative and surprising questions is something that should be viewed as a negative thing.