Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit

View Poll Results: To Tilt Or Not?
Agree 5 45.45%
Disagree 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

Since the goals thread almost degenerated into me, gobs, and kit talking about playing trash from the button and buying PS3s, here is the low content thread for this great month of plenty.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

How bout them steelers, eh? Eh? And a little known fact that may interest only me: The colts/pats + steelers/ravens games contain the winners of 6 of the last 7 Super Bowls. How bout them apples?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:58 PM

Meh. Football=boring. I'm watching hockey. Right now the Wild have me on life tilt. They started 7-0 and have now dropped 5 in a row. How the f%#@ are we losing at home to f$#%^&* SAINT LOUIS? Arggggg! Of course, I'm in the minority.

I am interested in the Patriots because they're clearly going to end up being one of the best teams ever, but that's about it.

I might make it out to SF for Thanksgiving. I was going to stay but my family here is also contributing to my massive life tilt. I'll let you know what happens.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:14 PM

I will be in LA with my girlfriend's family for most of thanksgiving break, so that might be a good time for your tour of the bay area poker scene.

And the pats are going 16-2 baby....ok, probably not, but it's looking like the steelers will get 2 cracks at them, both in foxboro....
Old 11-02-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh. Football=boring. I'm watching hockey. Right now the Wild have me on life tilt. They started 7-0 and have now dropped 5 in a row. How the f%#@ are we losing at home to f$#%^&* SAINT LOUIS? Arggggg! Of course, I'm in the minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got two Wild in my hockey pool (which I'm currently leading); Bouchard and Koivu were late round picks. Couldn't get Gaborik or Demitra but I'm kinda happy about that; great players, but a little injury prone.

My Canucks are proving they vastly overachieved last year. Right now it's all about the BC Lions in this town.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 PM

You're lucky you didn't manage to get Gabby or Pavel. They would kill your team with the 60 games they'll miss this year between the two of them.

If you have a chance look into picking up Rolston; he's a quality guy. Total sleeper.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:48 PM

I have a serious question; suppose I was sort of a Penguins fan but lived in the Bay Area. Is there any viable way for me to follow the team on television? Or can I really just read the game summaries. I find it's hard to even know when the games are going to be played, let alone televised.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:53 PM

You should be able to find out the Penguins schedule easy enuf (go to their website or the NHL website). I'm not sure who televises NHL games down there; is it ESPNXX or Versus or the Cooking & Knitting Network or something? They probably have some schedule you can look up.

The NHL schedule is screwed. Crosby is coming to Vancouver for the first time this year. In his third year in the league. That's sad.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:00 PM

How can a sports team play 164 games (two seasons) in a 30 team league and not visit every city in the league? That's insane. In the NFL you play your whole conference every 3 years (48 games) and the other conference every 4 (64 games).
Old 11-02-2007, 02:23 PM

silly hockey talk

how can no one notice that the BROWNS are 4-3! playoffs baby! (LOL shattered dreamaments)
Closed Thread