Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: SSNL Vid 3

1.) I don't do this very often. But if you notice in the hands leading up to that, I was very, very aggressive. I raised pre more than every other hand and I was dominating postflop. I believe the hand before was when I had QQ against the same villain on a JJ10 flop where he min raised me apparently with nothing. It seem like he wanted to float me. TBH, I don't like my play if he's calling with K8 because I was assuming he was folding a 6,7,3(?) and maybe even some Qs. But hey, I'll take it.
2.)My double barrel with a4 wasn't good, I was muttering to myself how dumb it was. For some reason I thought I could fold out every except AK, but I was dreaming there.
3.)I didn't think I was ahead of the villains range. I expecting something like a seven at best, and I'm pretty far behind. If we are deeper, than I can call and catch up (or snuff out his bluff) since he was so nice to give me odds.
4.)Its no so much that he raised 109s UTG, because I'll do that too. Its because he was only raising about 6-8% of his range, but was raising 109s UTG. Because 109s is a rather weak holding (if you are raising 6-8% of your hands) than you should be turbomucking it if you have any positional understanding. Given the correct table dynamics, such as a really nitty and weak table, I can raise just about anything UTG.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:11 AM

downloading now, thanks a lot for doing this. that hosting site is v. sucks though.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 AM

All the downloads spot from Thailand are currently in use, any possibilty of getting this one hosted on Trikkur's (sp?) webpage.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:21 AM

Bumping because I posted this at some godawful time in the morning
Old 10-30-2007, 09:40 AM

Got a couple questions, i played also at AP. I saw you got like 40k there? You cant cash out or something? You thrust those guys enough? Because the games are pretty good at 1/2 and 2/4.

Also if you still play there, i never see anything above 2/4 running, so you play 2/4 now?

About the vid, why only raise 7$ preflop? Often with those stacks i make it like 9-10$ pre without limpers.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:46 AM

I recently got 40k reimbursed. I'm debating staying there. There are games that run at 5/10 and above (although not all the time) traffic hasn't really changed much.

I don't raise to 10 because I'm actually trying to keep the pot small for as long as possible because I have a weak holding very often.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:33 AM

i saw you making that big bluff with T9o, I get called alot by weird played nuts. I cant decide wether it was really bad or just slighty -ev. Both those guys were pretty fishy, and (i thought i had AJ this hand so it was a bit of a misclick preflop lol). When I ask alot of players, they say, dont make big bluffs man, the fish will pay you off.

The guy donking was a tagfish. and i had a aggro image, but not too bad. I think my line was a bit too weird here (lone Q owuldnt be a large part of my range i guess).

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1617188
Old 10-30-2007, 11:01 AM

Do you have a direct link?, I cant get megaupload to work =(
Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 PM

Thanks for the vid.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the vid.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah good vid

that bluff against the nit was bad i think, they never fold there, but i got the impression you didn't like it yourself afterwards anyway.

AJ hand where the guy called with K8. I think this is something i need to do more against fish, but I'd prefer a more solid read then you had. I find that alot of the time they just don't adjust to you bullying them. Although in this case he clearly did... k8 wow.

i thought the 54s pf call was a bit marginal because the guy wasn't deep at all and you didn't have a very good post flop read. You mentioned that too though.