Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-03-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Lol AP emailaments

What is the audit going to be examining given the deleted hand histories?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:19 AM

well it forsure wont be any of Mark Sief's HH
Old 11-03-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can say with 100% certainty they won't agree to an interview before the audit results are provided to them. They don't want to say something wrong until they know what the audit finds.

But after the audit is complete, I could actually see them giving an interview or two provided that they know what they're dealing with on the other end (ie, to a major outlet like PokerNews or whoever). I don't think they'd take a chance on some hyper-aggro questioners pushing them to put AJ in jail or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which basically means they will do an interview with media that still supports ($$$) the biggest scam in online poker, like Bluff or G911, and not someone with integrity, like ABC, ESPN, or the Associated Press.
The only people that have anything good to say about the company are the people the company pays to say good things about them.
Everyone else says it like it is.
AP sucks.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:36 AM

Well done Tuco,

Not willing to do a proper interview: historically the sign of an innocent party... Neither AP nor the KGC has responded to any of my emails giving them right of reply to very specific questions in a 5000-word article I'm writing. Says it all.

The audit is a total sham; nothing more than a delaying tactic and a smokescreen. What they SHOULD be doing is a criminal investigation. This is pure fraud - an offence even in Costa Rica.

AP has tacitly admitted that AP itself did the defrauding, because if it was someone else, THEY would have to pay it back, not AP. Their T&C makes that very clear - if you get cheated, the cheat pays you back.

If AP had called the Costa Rican police and reported the crime immediately, followed by the naming and shaming of all the cheats (their T&C specifically reserves that right), then maybe, just maybe, we could believe a word they say from now on.

None of that has happened. None of that is going to happen.

QED: AP is still a criminal enterprise, rotten to the core. The constant bullsh*t about 'one rogue consultant' neglects these unfortunate facts:

1) Super-User account #363 is AS OLD AS THE COMPANY.
2) AJ Green joined AP long after that account was created.

The only reason to have accounts with 'God-mode' capabilities in the first place is to cheat. People in AP planned this from day one - and they've been stealing from players since the company opened for business. Nothing they say or do can ever be trusted again.

I know of at least four mainstream media outlets that are about to cover Absolute Fraud in depth.

AP is deservedly going under - and when it does, any deposited money will vanish with Scott Tom and the rest of them. At that point, the few remaining AP apologists may finally see the light.

And we'll have a cleaner, safer, online poker industry.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can say with 100% certainty they won't agree to an interview before the audit results are provided to them. They don't want to say something wrong until they know what the audit finds.

But after the audit is complete, I could actually see them giving an interview or two provided that they know what they're dealing with on the other end (ie, to a major outlet like PokerNews or whoever). I don't think they'd take a chance on some hyper-aggro questioners pushing them to put AJ in jail or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: They wont sit at the table until they are sure they can see all the hole cards
Old 11-03-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got an email today from "press" at AP pointing out how incorrect our radio show last Sunday was.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say this. Normally I don't listen to poker radio shows (find them very boring). But let me say that I found episode 125 very informative, entertaining, and no [censored].

Sure would be nice if Absolute could follow that same structure, but then we wouldn't have such an entertaining soap-box.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

translation: They wont sit at the table until they are sure they can see all the hole cards

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL. That's great.