Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes

Old 10-29-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: SSNL Vid

"sorry about that. Oh well, its not like you paying for this anyway, so deal with it"

lol =P

Liked the vid

oh and

"I dont know how to deal with this, so I'll just pretend it didn't happen"

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 07:11 PM

ugh, nothing's more frustrating then being real excited for a video like this and then it having almost no interesting spots. Please do more, and maybe 2 table next time or something.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:12 PM

mega worked fine at 450kb/s for me. watching now. ty
Old 10-29-2007, 08:44 PM

Location: I wish life wasn\'t about money then I could afford a house, a car and life insurance.

For those of you who don't want to use .html file included with the video. Download GOM Player @ http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html it will play any file you throw at it.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:33 PM

Thanks Ike, downloading now.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:43 PM

Can u go into your thinking about continuation betting the flop when you had KQ...to refresh the action:

Hero raises K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG to $7, gets a call from the button and BB.

FLOP ($22) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

IKETOYS COMMENTS:
You were going to continuation bet the flop with the reasoning that you had 2 over cards.

My question is what factors do you take into consideration when continuation betting on this flop. I would almost always continuation bet this flop even with 2 opponents because I figure that their mostly likely holdings are small and medium pocket pairs and suited connectors. And therefore they aren't likely to have hit the 4 or 2. Is my thinking flawed here?

In addition, when you say that you have 2 over-cars, do you think much about discounting your outs since the loose passive villains could be call preflop with JQ or JK?

Would you not have continuation betted in this situation with KTo?

How much does having two opponents effect your continuation betting on this flop?

thx.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mega worked fine at 450kb/s for me. watching now. ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah 300kb/s here too.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can u go into your thinking about continuation betting the flop when you had KQ...to refresh the action:

Hero raises K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] UTG to $7, gets a call from the button and BB.

FLOP ($22) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

IKETOYS COMMENTS:
You were going to continuation bet the flop with the reasoning that you had 2 over cards.

My question is what factors do you take into consideration when continuation betting on this flop. I would almost always continuation bet this flop even with 2 opponents because I figure that their mostly likely holdings are small and medium pocket pairs and suited connectors. And therefore they aren't likely to have hit the 4 or 2. Is my thinking flawed here?

In addition, when you say that you have 2 over-cars, do you think much about discounting your outs since the loose passive villains could be call preflop with JQ or JK?

Would you not have continuation betted in this situation with KTo?

How much does having two opponents effect your continuation betting on this flop?

thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

The biggest thing is two opponents really

As for the two overcards, it just helps my equity. Because how good a bluff is equal to folding equity plus equity against his calling range, cbetting with KQ is better than cbetting with K10.