Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Beat: Stars seized my funds, closed account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from OPs point of view what the hell is the point of making this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

could be

a- OP needs to get a life (and a job).

or

b- OP really did convince a few dolts to populate his acct. with monies, and thought this would be a good way to take monies while looking innocent (see, I was so indignant that I posted this story on multiple forums!! see, i'm trying to get your monies back!! psst.. and I'm going to play on another site now cuz stars are such crooks and scammers, want to back me there now?? I'm SURE it'll be safe. Lesson learned, huh?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well b. is partially true. We're not dolts, however. He has been on the staking site for over a year and gained trust from most of the people there through the internal points system. He was fairly immature at times but people still trusted him. I've come to learn that males under the age of 22 are the most likely to make up elaborate schemes and attempt to F us all over. It's a learning process, the guy was actually good at poker but ran into some tough times financially and tried to pull the wool over our eyes. It won't happen again Mark, gg.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:31 AM

hes scum...
Old 11-17-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ ] OP with 40 posts' credibility
[x] Pokerstars' credibility

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-17-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying that we usually do not discuss individual's accounts with other people. However, when someone is publicly saying things that are untrue and could result in people getting the wrong impression about our site, we will defend ourselves by stating facts. I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points.

- His account is closed.
- This had nothing to do with transfers to/from another player, or any other fraud issue.
- The emails posted are a total fabrication
- He has not spoken with Stephen in Game Security about this issue.

This player's account is currently closed, but other than that, everything that he has posted is absolute and total fabrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me preface this by saying, slack post sir. I don't believe you can be that good at your job to know theres NO DOUBT a mistake isn't being made somewhere. Way to consider helping the guy btw. I don't even care if he is guilty, why don't you do your god damn job and try help him. If there is some other evidence either say it or dont say anything because saying 'I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points' is bs, we get that enough from AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I got precisely the exact opposite read.

OP says "X."
PS says "WTF, absolutely not true, you POS," pretty much immediately.
OP runs with tail between his legs.

You somehow decide that this means PS is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think the guy is guilty. It almost excuses the PS support post that blatantly didn't care about the poster. I never decided that PS was wrong, in my first post I even said I don't care if he is guilty. my problem is, I hate this part parcel stuff in their explanations. I don't equivelate PS with AP at all, I just want full answers. If they can't explain something for a good reason but are responding at least explain it. Otherwise all we have is the word of support staff. They might as well just say "trust me" if they don't give disclosure of what happened.

This is my only problem with what was said " I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points." So what,we have to assume they are omniscient and we cannot question this?

To me, it never feels right to damage someones credibility without an explanation. At least if I'm wrong in how I've judged this post, people are full aware of how I wrongly judged it through my faulty explanation. /rant

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You understand what a "fabrication" is , right? They called him a LIAR to his face in front of all of us and he ran with his tail between his legs. That's about as blunt and straightforward and immediate as you get. If you want details, ask Ortega. I'm sure he'll supply you with further BS without evidence.

After this guy tried to profit by turning Tony Bigcharles into some kind of clown act I really has no patience for him anyway.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am one of his backers and I know that Mark is a good guy.
He notified PS and now a year later they try to make him the bad guy?
That is so sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

deff a mark o gimmick....14 posts DUCY? obv he found the thread on his own............
Old 11-17-2007, 06:21 PM

so whats the verdict ortega any word so far on your hunt
Old 11-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Sleep with dogs...
Old 11-17-2007, 08:40 PM

OP, you got what you deserved for being a snitch.