Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is prohornblower a...
A. wise and careful man? 2 5.41%
B. cotrol freak? 0 0%
C. stingy egomaniac? 4 10.81%
D. selfish douhebag? 2 5.41%
B, C, and D? 29 78.38%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2007, 08:20 AM

Default what if you meet ms right?

you're a decentlooking guy with enough game so that you're options aren't limited. you've also had plenty of experience with women and know there's plenty of fish in the sea.

you meet a girl who is perect for you in every way but she is in a serious relationship. what's your line?
Old 02-10-2007, 09:17 AM

Default Re: what if you meet ms right?

show her you make awesome internet posts, it's sure to sweep her away from anybody
Old 02-10-2007, 09:24 AM

where's the option for:
take no action, develop an unhealthy obsession about her, and then post about her on an internet message board!

Really though, the standard line is to be friends with her, and wait until she breaks it off with the dude she's with. I suck with women though, and this line has never worked for me, but I'm pretty sure it's what most guys do.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

you meet a girl who is perect for you in every way

[/ QUOTE ]

false.

you think that now, but you know this would inevitably turn out to be false.

move on. get over it.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:21 AM

I'd say....

Show her you're interested in being more than friends, without being disrespectful to the other guy. It could be as simple as telling her straight up. "Look, I like you. You're smart, HOT, a very nice person, and you have a beautiful ass. That being said, I respect the fact that you're in a serious relationship. I just want you to know that he better be hitting it right because you deserve to be totally happy. Did I mention I'm packing 8" and girth?"

Something like that....
Old 02-10-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say....

Show her you're interested in being more than friends, without being disrespectful to the other guy. It could be as simple as telling her straight up. "Look, I like you. You're smart, HOT, a very nice person, and you have a beautiful ass. That being said, I respect the fact that you're in a serious relationship. I just want you to know that he better be hitting it right because you deserve to be totally happy. Did I mention I'm packing 8" and girth?"

Something like that....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played sir!
Old 02-10-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say....

Something like that....

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously considered doing this a number of times in the past - er - 7 years? Each time I've come to the same conclusion though - no.

To me it just ain't right. Put yourself in the shoes of the dude who is actually going out with her. It would sh*t you big time to know that guys would be saying this to your girl. Yes, you can play your "well, you're the bf, just make sure you're hitting it right!" card, but to me it just ain't cool. Each to their own though.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say....

Something like that....

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously considered doing this a number of times in the past - er - 7 years? Each time I've come to the same conclusion though - no.

To me it just ain't right. Put yourself in the shoes of the dude who is actually going out with her. It would sh*t you big time to know that guys would be saying this to your girl. Yes, you can play your "well, you're the bf, just make sure you're hitting it right!" card, but to me it just ain't cool. Each to their own though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear what you're saying, but if this girl really is the complete package, chances are that she gets hit on daily and another guy hitting on her isn't that big of a deal. Also, if you have one of these complete packages as your girl, it's kinda expected that your girl is going to get hit on every now and again.

That's why you need to get with busted girls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 11:41 AM

if she leaves her guy for you...what happens when she meets someone else, when she is with you?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:07 PM

Many, many women stay with BFs long after they have tired of them, biding their time until someone better comes along.

They are too insecure to be "alone," so they are like monkeys swinging from tree to tree, except in this case they swing from dick to dick. They won't let dick #1 go until they know they can grab on to dick #2.

Let her know that dick #2 is waiting for her.