Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive thre

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does writing down a 50 year old womans license plate then implicitly threating OP seem rational to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

how dense can you be? the threat was a result of her flipping him off and THEN pretending like nothing happened and ignoring someone who is asking a question in a calm way...i don't agree with the threat part at all you idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

And just how retarded can you be? Oh wait we have a fairly decent example. It is not standard to follow some 50 year old woman that flipped you off in a parking lot over a parking space. Apparently you think it is, what can I say.

[ QUOTE ]

Who cares what the first thing out of his mouth was. Just makes him seem like more a freak to me based on his subsequent actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

His action was a result of how the situation developed, not that I think it is justified at all. It isn't. But I can see how someone such as the rimmed up civic guy could act like this given the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

His action is a result of him being a [censored] pyscho or tremendous [censored] who was trying to put some fear into OP and mom when 99% of the population would just let this go.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:30 PM

its "flip off," scotch. and everyone needs to stop being so gay. if you flip someone off, you need to be ready to fight to the death. its like how you cant walk up to someone and say, "[censored] you!" and then when they get up in your face you say, "hey buddy chill out. leave me alone. im going to tell OOT on you."

and OP, HES COMIN FOR YA! ONE OF THESE NIGHTS, TAKIN OUT THE GARBAGE, STAB! STAB! STAB!
Old 02-11-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And just how retarded can you be? Oh wait we have a fairly decent example. It is not standard to follow some 50 year old woman that flipped you off in a parking lot over a parking space. Apparently you think it is, what can I say.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to practice your reading comprehension internet toughguy, I never said that.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:36 PM

Ok, can someone please tell me why everyone is on my case in this thread for trying to explain what/why this happened like this? Someone who will not call me a douchebag or tard.

Flipping someone off is a personal insult. Don't do it if you can't walk the talk.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to practice your reading comprehension internet toughguy, I never said that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Internet tough guy lol -- you start with name calling and don't like the back of ma hand? And MORON, what I'm getting at is your insistence that this guy is perfectly normal when he is following OP and mom after the flip off -- like I said most people would let this go. So what if the first thing he said to them was in his nice soft psycho voice. This guy is not normal.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:43 PM

take your mom to anger management
Old 02-11-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Internet tough guy lol -- you start with name calling and don't like the back of ma hand? And MORON, what I'm getting at is your insistence that this guy is perfectly normal when he is following OP and mom after the flip off -- like I said most people would let this go. So what if the first thing he said to them was in his nice soft psycho voice. This guy is not normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down and reread. Never did I insist that. I only said it in the case of Sponger because I know about what size he is and I would have no problem approaching him if he flipped me off in a parking lot.

I called you an idiot because you came out of nowhere to get involved with this, and you have ridiculed me with cherry picked phrases from my posts. I hope your day is complete now.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Mom flips off another driver while driving, guy makes passive threats.

Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough. For those of you in the College park or laurel MD area. This was the back end entrance of laurel shopping center. It's a 2 way road with parking spots on either side and then an entrance to the shopping center. This guy clearly past a spot he wanted slammed on his breaks, and almost caused an accident. The put his car in reverse with no sign or anything and backed up. He parked, mom flipped him off and the rest ensued.

PS-I also state that he didn't sound normal, he was clearly annoyed just not yelling or very threatening. That doesn't mean it's normal behavior. When he drove over what exactly am I supposed to say. I'm sorry my mom got pissed by your lack of driving skills and flipped you off? That would have gone over well. My mom was angry, while the act was juvinile, coming over and confronting us wasn't any better either.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:45 PM

One time I was driving and someone headed the opposite direction decided to pass a car when there was no way of making it in time. I did not slow down at all and we were headed straight at eachother. The car he was passing saw this and slammed on his brakes, and the guy that was passing flipped me off. I turned around and followed him he was going about 90 and he drove to his home and I got out and beat the [censored] out of him until he was bleeding like crazy and then left. Never got in trouble from this incident, and would do it again..
Old 02-11-2007, 05:47 PM

I don't understand why some people are letting this go. This guy was NOT trying to mess with your head. He was taking down your license plate WHILE you guys weren't around. He was trying to secretly get the license plate, not trying to scare you. I'm pretty sure something will happen.