Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 09-05-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

I have the same setup with 15ish tables (while playing and datamining) and haven't crashed yet.

Are you running FTP and RT as an admin in Vista?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:38 AM

Yea, Im pretty sure. Maybe the time where it crashed 2x in 3 minutes I didnt manually do it since I quickly just clicked on ft.

But when I check properties both have "run this program as an administrator" checked.

Hmm, also have bet pot running, aim, and sometimes pt.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:42 AM

Hmm. Try it without PT. I ran them together once, and it seemed to make RT do some strange things. Not sure... has anyone else noticed a conflict between these?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm. Try it without PT. I ran them together once, and it seemed to make RT do some strange things. Not sure... has anyone else noticed a conflict between these?

[/ QUOTE ]

What weird things? If your are having PT import the hand simultaneously, you should make sure RT isn't trying to move them as well - i.e. uncheck the move observed and move processed HH files in the FT settings menu.

If you are still having problems, could you check the logging option on the FTP settings menu. It generates a file log.txt in the RT folder. When you experience a problem, either PM me the last few lines of that file or email the entire thing and I'll take a look.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same setup with 15ish tables (while playing and datamining) and haven't crashed yet.

Are you running FTP and RT as an admin in Vista?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don, sorry you are having problems. I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe uinstalling FTP and reinstalling? If you still have problems could you check the logging box on the FTP Settings menu and send me the log.txt file? (mlamb1@xxnospamxx gmail.com)
Old 09-05-2007, 08:27 PM

Default V1.07

www.holdemranger.com/realtime.html

I finally set up a website. Thanks are due to 2+2er, "thenewnoise" who kindly helped me through the process. I'll be posting versions there from now. There's a link to the site within the program (Help menu), so you can check to see if there's anything new rather than searching out this thread each time.

Change log

V1.07

Looked at transparency for card corners. Almost working now except for omaha hole cards.

Added a session won/loss and hands played/observed section in the Realtime window.

Color ranges for stats in the Preferences->Player Display menu implemented. Select a stat on the right list and add, delete or edit colors from the range. I'm kind of meh about them, but it was the single most requested feature.

More logging messages put in so we can work out wtf is happening with Party. I'm trying to get it working without having to use FPHG. If someone playing on Party could set the logging option on the the Full Tilt Settings menu and send me the resulting log.txt file from the folder, I'm sure we could wrap it up fairly quickly.

Fixed shutdown bug when exiting via the File->Exit menu.

Missing panels fix attempts. These are attempts to fix a bug I very rarely see - when some player panels appear on a table but others don't. It will not solve the your problem if you don't see any stat panels at all. In that case it's more likely the site folders are incorrectly set up.

In the Preferences->Table Display menu there is a group of 3 different fixes. "Sleep" pauses the program in between creating each panel. "Top-most" creates the panels as "Top-most windows" i.e. windows that are above any non-Top-most windows and Redraw redraws the panels every second until you activate the table by selecting it by double clicking the table name in the Realtime window list. None of these fixes are optimal and each will slow the program down.

If you have this problem please try each fix in turn. Quit the poker site and restart Realtime. Set the check-box for the fix and then start the site up again. If you find one of the fixes solves the problem (and you were consistently experiencing the problem without the fix), I'd like to know so I can incorporate it into later builds.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: V1.07

[ QUOTE ]
Color ranges for stats in the Preferences->Player Display menu implemented. Select a stat on the right list and add, delete or edit colors from the range. I'm kind of meh about them, but it was the single most requested feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it was enough to make me ditch PA Hud and donate to you so don't feel so meh about it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2007, 09:28 PM

This is likely obvious, but I'm not sure: does this auto-update? If not, do I just reinstall?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is likely obvious, but I'm not sure: does this auto-update? If not, do I just reinstall?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you double click it, it asks for you to extract it. You can extract it to the folder where RT is already installed, and overwrite the existing 3 files (exe, png, and doc). I personally extract it to a new folder, in my downloads folder - then copy/paste the extracted files into my realtime folder.

*Mike.......

What is this little square by the Post-Flop Aggression value?

Old 09-05-2007, 09:54 PM

MIKECHOPS - WINS AT LIFE