Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-29-2007, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Noiq FPP for cash

try with the pokermanager at noiq, or post in the ipoker rakeback offers thread and see what you get
Old 10-31-2007, 05:47 PM

Hi I looked on the noIQ website but I could not find any contact emails can someone point me in the right direction. I was also wondering since I am Canadian and have deposited via Moneybookers but cannot withdraw that way (WTF!!!!) has anyone done a bankwire and what were the fees, time any problems involved?
Old 10-31-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi I looked on the noIQ website but I could not find any contact emails can someone point me in the right direction. I was also wondering since I am Canadian and have deposited via Moneybookers but cannot withdraw that way (WTF!!!!) has anyone done a bankwire and what were the fees, time any problems involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that if you deposit using Monebookers that you can withdraw that way.

The option to use Moneybookers as a withdrawl option often does not show up until you deposit on that site with Moneybookers

(that was my experience on one Ipoker site anyway)
Old 11-01-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that if you deposit using Monebookers that you can withdraw that way.

The option to use Moneybookers as a withdrawl option often does not show up until you deposit on that site with Moneybookers

(that was my experience on one Ipoker site anyway)

[/ QUOTE ]

No I deposited with Moneybookers.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:46 AM

Go for bank wire, it takes 24 hour to hit your bank account. I suugest you do the withdraw in the morning so you can have the $ the next day. Thats because noiq is located in Malta so if you do a withdraw in the afternoon, in the evening for them, it will only be processed the next day.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:50 AM

To answer the other questions, there is no fee on any withdraw with Noiq and so far ive made over 20 bank wire with them and didnt had problems. Only 1 time it took 1 week and they gave me 60€ extra for the wait.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:56 AM

did anyone participate in a noiq monthly race yet?

approximately how many fpp are needed for getting in the top 200 list?
Old 11-02-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks.According to the link it looks closer to $10 per 1000 FPP.Is this accurate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But you have to take into account the speed at which you accumulate the points. Where is the lowest tier I think is the same across most skins, the higher level tiers on NoIQ are very fast. They are also some of the easiest to get ( you can get to the second highest tier in one month I think playing 25k of 50nl).

So yes, you gonna get about $10 (+$1 for FPP points sale) per 1000 points, but they will be virtually flying at you at higher levels.

You can also spend you FPP to buy things at their webshop (at about the same value as you would trading points for cash).

I am pretty sure they have the best "official" reward program on ipoker as I checked with other sites numerous times. They also provide 24 hour cashouts, which helps a lot . Cashouts are hands down the best in the industry I have seen (and I am not even in Europe). And I can confirm, I also received a $50 disturbance fee once when it took I think 3 days for the transaction to come (I was cashing about a gren).

To get into top 200 is not hard. But into top 50 or something into money you need over 5k MGR.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You can also spend you FPP to buy things at their webshop (at about the same value as you would trading points for cash).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

were you able to buy anything at their webshop?