Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 09:20 AM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

Foursome, yo -remember who's the man of the house!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you try talking them into a gangbang? Oh and what did the girl you were with say - she must have been just as embarassed?

[ QUOTE ]
When I was going to school about a year ago, I met a girl at a party, talked, flirted, etc. About a week later, we're having sex on the couch in her living room when the door opens. There are 4 problems with this.

#1. Her dad's hand opened the door.

#2. He's the head of the history department, which was my major.

#3. Her sister's also with him.

#4. I've slept with her sister.

The amount of crap I got when I got back to the house from my roommate cannot be exaggerated. Silk boxers get cold in the winter.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For me, it wasn't embarrassment as much as not wanting to get my ass kicked by a man who could make a good run at ruining my life if he wanted to. I did bring up the whole threesome thing, it was met without humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-29-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal dramament (note: this is as close to forum drama as I'm gonna post, since it's about a banned member)

[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to the dean of engineering at Waterloo University regarding Evenkeal's paying of someone to do his homework yesterday at 3:14AM, linking him to the relevant thread. He has not yet replied.

I was also the person who posted EK's life story at flopturnriver.com, and I also did it at fullcontactpoker and pocketfives. Some random guy from FTR posted saying that he had IP banned me from that site. He has not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's disgusting. Get someone booted from uni because they are annoying on an online forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, this is [censored] sick

i hope ek finds you and kicks your ass... if he doesnt im sure you will get whats coming to you soon.

get a life and stay out of other ppls that you dont even know

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me get this straight...

1. Evenkeal tries to get other kid busted for having BBV write his paper or whatever

2. Evenkeal asks someone else to write him a paper and posts about it in BBV

3. Everyone responds to this thread saying "I hope someone e-mails this thread to your teacher"

4. Someone e-mails this thread to his teacher

5. Everyone from step 3 calls that someone a douchebag? wtf? Hypocrites.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal dramament (note: this is as close to forum drama as I'm gonna post, since it's about a banned member)

[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to the dean of engineering at Waterloo University regarding Evenkeal's paying of someone to do his homework yesterday at 3:14AM, linking him to the relevant thread. He has not yet replied.

I was also the person who posted EK's life story at flopturnriver.com, and I also did it at fullcontactpoker and pocketfives. Some random guy from FTR posted saying that he had IP banned me from that site. He has not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's disgusting. Get someone booted from uni because they are annoying on an online forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope ek finds you and kicks your ass... if he doesnt im sure you will get whats coming to you soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Evenkeal tries to get other kid busted for having BBV write his paper or whatever

3. Everyone responds to this thread saying "I hope someone e-mails this thread to your teacher"

[/ QUOTE ]did anything even happen to cheer, the guy evenkeal ratted on? the most likely thing that will happen ek is nothing, followed by a 0 on the assignment, followed by an F in the class, followed by being kicked out the university (this is <<<<<<<<1% chance here).

in a vacuum, ratting someone out might warrant douchebaggery comments but this is just a case of poetic justice (if anything happens that is, which nothing will).
Old 03-29-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope your joking. i was never a part of that 'everyone'
Old 03-29-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a BIG difference between saying someone should do it on an internet forum and acutally do it irl. People have argues that Evenkeal has stated he did the same thing to another poster..... do you really want to stoop to the level of evenkeal. Just some food for thought
Old 03-31-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from the first page, but I have no problem with someone emailing his prof about it, I mean considering his actions it was almost bound to happen, but i wouldn't do it to him myself.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whoever you are-
you are a huge piece of [censored].
Old 03-29-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First ever BBV confession appropriately about fish

[ QUOTE ]
When i was 8 years old i really wanted a pet. My parents didn't want to
commit to a cat or dog, so they bought me a goldfish with the tank and
everything. The first two weeks were awesome! I'd watch this little goldfish
swim around the tank all the time and named him "Big Red" because he was
more red than gold. In the next month i also added a siamese fighting fish
to the tank. In the following months i got sick of having to clean the tank
and feed the fish etc... It turned into a chore...and i spent my entire life
growing up trying to eliminate chores. So one rainy Saturday morning, my
parents were out grocery shopping and only my older brother was home. I
locked the door to my room and grabbed the net that i used to scoop up the
fish when i had to clean the tank. I picked up the siamese fighting fish
(there were two at this point as the goldfish was dead) and i held it above
the tank out of the water. I waited until it stopped flopping around and was
sure it was dead. Then i just dumped them back in the tank. When my parents
came home i told them the fish died and they flushed it down the toilet.
They asked me if i wanted another one and i assured them that i'd be okay
without a fish. I guess i'm a murderer?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, this is so close to what I did at about the same age with my chinese fighter fish, only I repeatedly tapped the bowl to annoy him. He would attack the glass by ramming his head into it. I did this until he had rammed himself into the glass enough to kill himself. The fish would just get redder, and redder, but would not stop ramming the bowl. I guess this makes me Dr. Kevorkian to the fish world.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:30 PM

In the history of time, there've been 3 honest retail cashiers

[ QUOTE ]
I have worked at several small convenience stores from I was 13 to I was 20. The first two jobs were for family members, and from 13 to 18. I stole from the cash register both places. I also ate/drank what I wanted without paying for it. The money I stole mostly went to support a gambling habit, first slot machines, later I bet on horses. It generally happened this way: I lose money at slot machines/horses, I don't scan whatever customers buy and just put money directly into the register until the spread is covered.

Both the store owners are close family, and I still have good contact with them today. I don't think about it or feel remorse often, but I sometimes fantasize I will leave store owner nr. two $3000 in my will (as if I'm going to die before him) or somehow give him the money anynomously. I am positive I would not have these thoughts if a lot of money weren't available to me because of poker, so I don't think these fantasies are due to a new found moral back bone. The other store went busto (this was doomed to happen with or without the bad employee that was me) and I never got about $1.5k I was owed in salary, so I don't have those thoughts about that one.

In the last store I worked I didn't steal any money, but it was probably mostly because of fear and because I didn't feel the urge to gamble as strong as before (for reasons I will not get into), than it was my strong moral nature. I kept eating and drinking what I wanted, though.

Also, I've never been in love with a girl since I was 12, but I have pretended to be in love with 4 girls since then. Including my current girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-30-2007, 12:13 AM

From the other forum; if this is true or not still pretty ownage

STAR WARS/GIRLFRIEND

Journalist of the Whills posted:
I used to play Star Wars Galaxies, back when it was good. Yeah, let's all have a laugh at that. Done? Okay.

I was one of the top three or so Bounty Hunters on my server. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I was not only known by basically everyone on the server, but was routinely referred to as "*Server name*'s Boba Fett". So yeah, I was pretty e-cool. You could probably go back there now a year or so later and mention me, and a lot of people would remember.

Anyway. As a bounty hunter it was my job to hunt Jedi, because that's what the devs designed the class to do. Unfortunately, they also designed the Jedi to be super-powerful and almost unbeatable by a single player. Unless, of course, you were a kickass gun-slingin' bounty hunter like myself.

"Oh great," you're thinking to yourself. "Some nerd is making a confession about an MMO." Well, not quite. See, there was this one Jedi who was pretty much the only person I couldn't beat. I tried more than a few times, and they whooped my rear end but good. This, naturally, was drat frustrating. So like any good sport, I started talking to the Jedi in question. I found out, over time, that the person on the other end was a girl. Then I found out, to my surprise, that they actually lived in my small town. (I had never told anyone where I lived, so it's not like my leg was being pulled here.)

We got to talking outside of the game, and she turned out to be a really cute girl, who lived only about five minutes away from me. So what did I do? I called her up and arranged a meeting. Went over to her house and we hosed like rabbits. Cleaned up and left, never to see her again in person.

The next day she IMed me in-game and wanted to meet up again. Now, SWG has a function where if a person has you on their friend-list, you can track them to their exact location. I kept her talking, tracked her down, ambushed her when she was alone, unarmed, and unprepared, and killed her rear end.

Standing over her dead body, I said "I just don't think it's going to work out." and logged off. I later found out that this turn of events caused her to go insane and turn into a crazy coke-whore.

I almost feel bad.