Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2007, 09:56 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

I looked into getting the pot/call/raise amounts from the hand histories and I don't think it is possible. It appears the neccesary information is not written to file until after the hand is complete.

I was searching for a different way to obtain the amounts because from the mapping file you sent me, it doesn't appear that it is working at all for you. I can resize the table to about any reasonable size and it always reads everything correctly for me so I don't know what is going on here.

If I make the window almost the full size of my monitor I can obtain some "misses" but they are only by a single digit. For example:

1A1D1D1C 4
2BC1B1B1A 6
1B2AB1B1B 7
1D1A1D1A 2
1B1B1B1B 7
2AC2AB1C1A 6
1 6.05
1 6.05

That may look like gibberish but essentially each line is a mapping to a digit followed by the width in pixels. And the last 3 lines are what is read, what the amount is after proper formating, and what it should be. The space in "1 6.05" essentially means that "2BC1B1B1A" needs to be mapped to the digit 9.

However, from your mapping file, I get things like this almost without exception:

2BB2BB1C1C 5
1C1C1C1D 5
1A1D1D1C 2
1B2AC1B1C 5
2AC1A1D1B 5

As you can see, nothing is correct except for the decimal point !!

Perhaps if you can email me a screenshot of the table with the call buttons, I will have a better idea as to what is going on here.

To get a screenshot, press ALT + Print Screen, then paste into an image program (MS Paint should work..).
Old 10-27-2007, 02:08 AM

Played 10nl for about an hour on Everest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]For the most part using the decimal method the flop betting was accurate- I would say in 90% of cases when first to act. I did get one large flop bet, might have had action on two tables at the time although I can't be sure. The turn and river give an all in bet in the bet box if you use any of the buttons however in 100% of cases. Of course it is only putting the number in the box, not actually shoving- the time that I did actually shove might have been my error not realizing that the bet in the box was in fact an all in bet and I hit bet instead of clearing the box. Sure is nice to have this on that site though.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:56 PM

OK, If it is reading the buttons correctly most of the time - then the times it is not read correctly can hopefully be fixed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In the next release, I will include a "debug" hotkey to use whenever you encounter an incorrect bet.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:07 PM

Hi,

has anyone else experienced that pressing the RELOAD Button it will do a MinRaise if you do it in a hand?

Has me cost quite a bit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have tried it on different keys but its the same with every one

?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

has anyone else experienced that pressing the RELOAD Button it will do a MinRaise if you do it in a hand?

?

[/ QUOTE ]
Which site(s) does this happen on?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:38 PM

I am releasing version 0.1.8 now without the debug hotkey I mentioned earlier as I don't know when I'll be able to get to it or how long it will take..

This version mainly just fixes the issue of pot bets not being read in correctly, which is why 3/4 1/2 etc were placing the bet incorrectly.

Also added support for OnGame. It had been half-written for a little white, finally got around to finishing it up [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Download here:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 10-27-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

?

[/ QUOTE ]
Which site(s) does this happen on?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry forgot to mention: Full Tilt only as far as I know
Old 10-27-2007, 03:02 PM

I can't reproduce this bug. I waited until the action was on me, then hit the reload hotkey. It reloaded, but did not do a minimum raise.

However, I have added an extra check to make sure the Enter key is sent to the Buy-In Window and not the Game Window in case the Buy-In Window wasn't coming up for some reason for you?

The update is in PokerPad-Source-0.1.8.zip (redownload if you downloaded that version prior to this message). The compiled version has not been updated, it will be updated in 0.1.9
Old 10-27-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't reproduce this bug. I waited until the action was on me, then hit the reload hotkey. It reloaded, but did not do a minimum raise.

However, I have added an extra check to make sure the Enter key is sent to the Buy-In Window and not the Game Window in case the Buy-In Window wasn't coming up for some reason for you?

The update is in PokerPad-Source-0.1.8.zip (redownload if you downloaded that version prior to this message). The compiled version has not been updated, it will be updated in 0.1.9

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe it has something to do with the Lags that some people have at Full Tilt. It may not open the rebuy window quick enough. I can only guess

I will try the new version and tell if that fixed it. I cant tell now because it only does this occasionally, not every time

thanks!
Old 10-27-2007, 06:03 PM

Ok,

this did not help, because it still does it and even across tables, if i use tablerotation, which is Great addon. If I press the Reload Button on the table I want to reload and it rotates to the table who needs action it raises there [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Is there anything i can help with this?