Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 04:45 PM

Default U.S. Player - A few questions

As a US player is there anyway to play on sites that do not accept US players such as giving a false info? Or would this make me unable to cash out.

If say I want to transfer funds from FT to UB, can I do this through ePassporte?

If there is no way for me to play on non-US sites, what sites would be my best bet bonus wise. ( I play .50/1.00 limit with ~$300 BR)

Appreciate any answers I could get. I'm looking to increase my BR to move up in limits.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:10 AM

Default Re: U.S. Player - A few questions

*Bump*
I really need some guidance in this area.
Old 10-13-2007, 04:51 PM

*Bumped*
Last bump [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] have not heard any feedback thus far.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 PM

FT and UB are US allowed.
Check out the epassporte thread in the Internet Forum.

You can not access nonUS allowed poker sites from an American IP.

You could use an outside US proxy server, but you would still need verifiable nonUS address, ID, email and banking setup to deal with the poker sites.

good luck...
Old 10-13-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a US player is there anyway to play on sites that do not accept US players such as giving a false info? Or would this make me unable to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a good way to get your money frozen.

[ QUOTE ]
If say I want to transfer funds from FT to UB, can I do this through ePassporte?

[/ QUOTE ]
Most likely, but I'd defer to an American on that one.

[ QUOTE ]
If there is no way for me to play on non-US sites, what sites would be my best bet bonus wise. ( I play .50/1.00 limit with ~$300 BR)

Appreciate any answers I could get. I'm looking to increase my BR to move up in limits.

[/ QUOTE ]
Start with any bonuses on PSO or PokerSavvy, but make sure you don't cut out any future RB options.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:42 PM

Thank you for your responses, on further review I will stick exclusively to US friendly poker sites.

BoboFett you say to use the bonuses but not to cut out future RB options. What sites in particular would you suggest I hit first (most easily cleared bonuses) and how do I participate in RB with these bonuses. I'm new to the RB thing but understand that it is a vital part of a healthy online poker career.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:05 PM

What I mean is that if you get any of the "kickback" bonuses from an affiliate like PSO or Savvy, you can't get rakeback as well. You will always get the signup bonus, but you can only get rakeback OR a kickback.

Therefore, you likely wouldn't want to take the kickback at a site like Full Tilt, for example, because they are a major network with rakeback available and no skins.

On the other hand, a site like VegasPoker247 would be a good site to get a kickback at, since they are an Absolute skin, and you could still get RB at Absolute itself. Poker Stars is another good place to get a kickback at, since there is NO rakeback there.

Just be careful before you sign up at any site, and make sure you have done all of your homework. If there are a few sites where you think you are likely to settle in long term once you are done grabbing any bonuses, make sure you don't cut off RB options if there are any.