Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Belief
I believe there is nothing more than what I can see. No spirit realm. 55 44.35%
I believe there is some other realm; however, I have no conviction of what it may be 36 29.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans that can be on earth. 4 3.23%
I believe there are spiritual beings something like angels and demons that can be here on earth. 5 4.03%
I believe there are spirits of humans as well as spiritual beings something like angles and demons that can be here on earth. 15 12.10%
Other, please specify. 9 7.26%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2007, 01:46 AM

Default Re: what the [censored] just happened?

hand might be faked imo
Old 10-10-2007, 01:49 AM

Summary:

1) BTYS posts funny 2-7TD hand history
2) lol
3) people call BS
4) people are called stupid for calling BS
5) HH is not produced
6) people start to wonder
7) inconsistency pointed out in original HH
8) BTYS posts a doctored e-mail with the HH
9) fakeness pointed out
10) BTYS deletes post

In other words, BTYS is just making a really funny joke LOL. Nothing pathetic about any of this that I can see. Nope. Nothing.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And the best question, what is the problem if the hand history is made up?

You people mean to tell me you've never read a fictional book?

Lol, oh wait, books. Nvm, of course not you haven't. You're a bunch of [censored] idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't see the problem with somebody making up a hand history then maybe you should consider that you are the [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

plz explain further

p.s. we all saw you attempt to defend boostedJ in the 100% no risk debacle, so we're all pretty aware of the limits of your intellect

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called defending a friend, which seems to be what you're doing now, and poorly I might add. The difference between a fiction book and this is that a fiction book never claimed it was real in the first place. It's very easy to see why making up hands to impress people is lame and pathetic.

p.s. we all just saw you attempt to defend BTYS in the 100% fake hh debacle, so we're all pretty aware you're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

you really just compared this thread to boosted scamming almost 100k?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And the best question, what is the problem if the hand history is made up?

You people mean to tell me you've never read a fictional book?

Lol, oh wait, books. Nvm, of course not you haven't. You're a bunch of [censored] idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't see the problem with somebody making up a hand history then maybe you should consider that you are the [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

plz explain further

p.s. we all saw you attempt to defend boostedJ in the 100% no risk debacle, so we're all pretty aware of the limits of your intellect

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called defending a friend, which seems to be what you're doing now, and poorly I might add. The difference between a fiction book and this is that a fiction book never claimed it was real in the first place. It's very easy to see why making up hands to impress people is lame and pathetic.

p.s. we all just saw you attempt to defend BTYS in the 100% fake hh debacle, so we're all pretty aware you're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

you really just compared this thread to boosted scamming almost 100k?

[/ QUOTE ]

No?

And you either didn't read the thread you're reffering to or you have really bad reading comprehension.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:24 AM

the fake hh itself isn't pathetic but what has followed from btys sure as hell is.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:40 AM

Calm down imo. Its just a funny fake hh. Its not like the quadfecta is real.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya, making up hand histories to give me people free entertainment in an online forum is 100% cool

[/ QUOTE ]

just one possible fixing of your post

[/ QUOTE ]

does that include faking pokerstars emails to act like they were real, then deleting your post when someone points out it's obviously fake?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hypothetically, sure. If fake, that's real devotion to giving the story some depth. Are you not entertained? Why are you opening the thread? Just to talk to me?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but the point is BTYS isn't some hilarious 21 yr old guy who someday will regale us with funny tales about how he levels all of 2+2 over a few drinks at the WSOP. He's the internet version of "that kid" from everyone's childhood who's dad played in the NFL, spends his summers in Alaska hunting wolverines, and has a pet snake that's 8 feet long.

But as I said before, BTYS doesn't seem like that much of an idiot (just a liar) so he can just create a new account and start fresh. but if a new poster shows up next week talking about how he had lunch with Phil Ivey at the buffet at the Bellagio, and then Phil asked him where he could score some chronic, but the guy was too busy that night going out with Antonio so he couldn't hook it up, beware.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:30 AM

i don't know about all that. good story tellers often embellish details to make the story better. my guess is btys played a less drastic version of this hand and he thought "this would have been really funny if it had gone like ..." and made his post.

i've got a friend who tells great stories. then you hear him tell one where you were involved and you realize all his stories are 80% true and 20% embellished to make them better. just laugh with everyone else and enjoy it.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Calm down imo. Its just a funny fake hh. Its not like the quadfecta is real.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban
Old 10-10-2007, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just laugh with everyone else and enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

why? we might actually be able to do BTYS some good.

i had a friend named Gary. He was actually my boss when I was 16 years old and working in a warehouse. One day he told me a hilarious story about a marching band competition he was in where nearly the entire percussion section tripped and fell. and then another time he told me a story about how once he had to literally knock down and run over a field judge in a different competition. OK.

the only problem was that i was present when the original stories were told by a mutual friend of ours, a college student who worked with the percussion section at the high school we went to.

i didn't call him out on it, but i should have. the guy never shut up about his life which seemed to have been taken from the pages of some lame movie script.

so the point is, maybe if we just tell BTYS to STFU and go away, he won't be telling one of his co-workers 15 years down the road about the time he "grimmed" someone in a street race and how he used to make thousands of dollars playing internet poker but then lost it playing internet blackjack.