Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2007, 06:12 AM

Default MMO 2p2 Guild?

Anyone have any interest in starting one?

I'm not currently playing any mmos, but I'll probably play Age of Conan and/or Warhammer Online when they come out (both early 2008). I'll definitely play SC2 when it comes out too- used to be ranked in the original way back in the day. I played WoW when it first came out, was like the 2nd priest to 60 on my server, then quit playing to focus on school, etc. I also played VSOH, but gave that up for similar reasons after a couple months.

Currently I have a LOTRO subscription, but I haven't put more than 20 hours into that and it seems really boring.

My grades don't really matter for the next year though, so I'm looking for something to do. Not really sure where to go.

Also, wtf where did this forum come from?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:32 AM

Default Re: MMO 2p2 Guild?

Sounds interesting, I would be down if it was an MMO I would wanna play.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any interest in starting one?

I'm not currently playing any mmos, but I'll probably play Age of Conan and/or Warhammer Online when they come out (both early 2008). I'll definitely play SC2 when it comes out too- used to be ranked in the original way back in the day. I played WoW when it first came out, was like the 2nd priest to 60 on my server, then quit playing to focus on school, etc. I also played VSOH, but gave that up for similar reasons after a couple months.

Currently I have a LOTRO subscription, but I haven't put more than 20 hours into that and it seems really boring.

My grades don't really matter for the next year though, so I'm looking for something to do. Not really sure where to go.

Also, wtf where did this forum come from?

[/ QUOTE ]

We tried this in WoW but it didnt pan out. Bastards sucked me into that game and then we never got the guild going. There is a handful of us playing EVE-Online right now, but we didnt forum a corporation (guild). But we do have 2p2 chat channel on there.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:18 AM

2p2 hellgate:london guild ftw
Old 09-23-2007, 07:53 PM

I'd be down for warhammer online, I haven't played an mmo since I quit wow pre burning crusade. And I'm pretty hardcore. Hopefully I get into warhammer beta.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be down for warhammer online, I haven't played an mmo since I quit wow pre burning crusade. And I'm pretty hardcore. Hopefully I get into warhammer beta.

[/ QUOTE ]Good luck. I applied like a year ago. They've had 435,000 applications so far.

If we do this we should be Destruction imo.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/engli...o/armiesofWAR/
Old 09-24-2007, 01:12 AM

Oh yeah, definitely, and if you don't get into closed beta, I'm hoping/guessing they will have an open beta for anyone like wow had. But yeah, definitely destruction, all the young kids/annoying fegs/rpers/casuals will play the order.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:34 AM

Yeah I learned my lesson about being the good guys in WoW. Buncha retards. And then when I went to try out WoW again a couple years later, and picked horde there were those stupid blood elves, so I got the same thing again. And again I was on the side with overwhelming numbers on every server.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:22 AM

Grey I know we usually dont get along but I would be down for this. I'm a good MMO player (played FFXI for 3 years and always was near top of server).

Have you ever played Final Fantasy 11? What other good MMORPG's are out there that people are currently interested in, I would like to know.

{Grey I'm being serious here}
Old 09-24-2007, 01:32 PM

mmorpg.com is a good resource