Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 03:39 PM

Default $ 25: Fire second barrel with TP/2nd nut flush draw?

Not to many hands on villain, but he does seem a little passive. What's my turn action?

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $35.70
UTG+1: $55.60
CO: $25.65
Button: $9.65
SB: $11.55
BB: $13.05

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.85</font>, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($4.25, 5 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $4</font>, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($12.25, 2 players)
Hero...?
Old 10-25-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: $ 25: Fire second barrel with TP/2nd nut flush draw?

I'd check.

If he bets big you can easily fold. He's passive so hopefully you'll get a cheap/free river.

Any significant bet on the turn commits you to the hand if he raises, but if he raises the turn you are crushed even though you still have to call.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 AM

if he passive i dont see any bad to check
you may lost bunch of money with this guys. adapt their game
Old 10-26-2007, 12:21 AM

this is one of those tricky situations, and the main reason why they say playing out of position is BAAAD especially in omaha.... my first instict though when someone just calls on a draw heavy board like that is that, flush and straight draws galore, there most likly drawing, if he had a big hand like a set, even though he is passive there is NO WAY he wouldnt re-pop u! the only thing he might have that beats u is a two pair really. The turn is a relative blank, and i really really hate giving a free card to a draw, which in my mind is the most likly holding he has, which is why i prob bet $10 here, from what u said he is not the type to rraise you with a massive draw here, so you wont be bluffed out, while it is true if he does raise, with a set or the like you are in a shhiitty spot, becuase you will have over committied yourself and will have to call, paying alot more for your hand then you could and perhaps should have, but i just dont think he is strong here, not often enough that you shouldnt bet and make him pay through the nose for his draws. The other positive affect of betting, is that by firing two bullets you may, and quite likly get him to fold all two pairs but the k-t, and maybe even the naked nut flush draw, further adding value to a bet, cause if it comes your stacking off sir!!! and i think that is almost worth the bet on its own.

But let it be known that i AM THE BIGGEST LAG YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, so just keep that in mind before taking any advice from me, i often do talk myself into finding a bet, where no one else on earth would have, however here i do think one is warentted, its a HIGH varience play, but i think its the best one!!

GaZaZaZa
Old 10-26-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But let it be known that i AM THE BIGGEST LAG YOU HAVE EVER SEEN, so just keep that in mind before taking any advice from me, i often do talk myself into finding a bet, where no one else on earth would have, however here i do think one is warentted, its a HIGH varience play, but i think its the best one!!

GaZaZaZa

[/ QUOTE ]

1) paragraphs
2) stop sucking your own dick
3) you are probably not as aggro or as good as you want to believe
Closed Thread