Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: May. (#9 of 9.)

doesnt seem like a "major problem".. either pay the $30 or expect a month or more to get your check..
Old 05-28-2007, 05:01 PM

Default Lockups now worse heads-up

Any of you short-handed S&G players find the lockups heads-up are worse? I experienced 4 of them in 2 tourneys this afternoon (2 in each tournament, both HU). I wasn't able to respond, timer ran to 0, pot awarded to opponent. I then clicked the "I'm back" button and had 2 additional hands auto-folded before I could play again. This is really tough to play through, especially when the blinds are so high.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What Poker Tracker will show you is the rake you paid out of the pots YOU won. Not what you would have gotten by playing 8% VIP sharing in the rake from pots won by others.

I will never understand why any site doesn't rebate the rakeback by returning the rake YOU actually paid.

I am still very cool to WPEX for this reason.

I am certain they would find more success by doing the rake return properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were advocating a rake of 5.75% in your poker initiative yet you find the distribution of rakeback objectionable at a 100% rakeback site?

WPX seeds the games with money. The aces promo, tournament overlays and freerolls pump thousands of dollars into the poker economy every week. The generosity of WPX/WSEX is unprecedented.

Many reader here were predisposed to like you, Tuff_Fish, but your reasoning is getting to be be extraordinarily skewed and it is becoming a strain for reasonable readers here to offer your ideas any support.

You're quarreling over the distribution of pennies each hand while eagerly drawing up plans which would have you handing away dollars.

There is no better place for the recreational player to play than World Poker Exchange. Their structure is significantly better than that which you're outlined with your California Poker Initiative.

Having a competing concept doesn't mean you have license to invent wild exaggerations and mindless criticisms of a better product.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:43 PM

has anyone experienced any problems with actions being taken without checking a box or hitting any buttons. atleast once or twice a day when the action is to me and i dont have any boxes checked it auto checks me. i let it go for a long time thinkng i just wasnt paying attention and had check clicked. but iam starting to believe its not me. i dont have shortcut keys enabled..
Old 05-28-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What Poker Tracker will show you is the rake you paid out of the pots YOU won. Not what you would have gotten by playing 8% VIP sharing in the rake from pots won by others.

I will never understand why any site doesn't rebate the rakeback by returning the rake YOU actually paid.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were advocating a rake of 5.75% in your poker initiative yet you find the distribution of rakeback objectionable at a 100% rakeback site?

WPX seeds the games with money. The aces promo, tournament overlays and freerolls pump thousands of dollars into the poker economy every week. The generosity of WPX/WSEX is unprecedented.

Many reader here were predisposed to like you, Tuff_Fish, but your reasoning is getting to be be extraordinarily skewed and it is becoming a strain for reasonable readers here to offer your ideas any support.

You're quarreling over the distribution of pennies each hand while eagerly drawing up plans which would have you handing away dollars.

There is no better place for the recreational player to play than World Poker Exchange. Their structure is significantly better than that which you're outlined with your California Poker Initiative.

Having a competing concept doesn't mean you have license to invent wild exaggerations and mindless criticisms of a better product.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to type up a similar response, but you said it better than I would have.

Give it a rest, Tuff.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:15 PM

Yet AGAIN, I would like to request HU tables at all limits.

HU poker has really taken off but the rake will eat you alive at the other sites. That is a distinct advantage WPEX has over the competition that it will not exploit. PLEASE add HU at all limits.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:43 PM

Does Moneygram work for WSEX? I doubt I can get money onto that site in any other way.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does Moneygram work for WSEX? I doubt I can get money onto that site in any other way.

[/ QUOTE ]

That or WU and wsex pays the fees if you dep 500 i think
Old 05-28-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If you run pokertracker at another site just add the total rake up and see where you would have been if it had all been returned to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kidding, right? The fact that they calculate 100% differently than you would if you owned the site makes you "very cool" to them?

There are several shortcomings with WPEX, all related to game selection. But how they calculate the oodles of money they return to the players is not one of them.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That or WU and wsex pays the fees if you dep 500 i think

[/ QUOTE ]

So Moneygram does work on wsex? I didn't see that option on their site. What do I do to send a moneygram to wsex?
Closed Thread