FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Are people really OK with what they are doing even under the assumption that they are under the T&C and just 'sweat shopping'? If not I dont think a moderator like nation should be condoning this behavior and so vehemently defending the 'offenders' and continue to be a mod.

the problem is that he shouldn't post his playbook to 2p2

games have a lot of 2p2ers and we can think at a deep enough level to exploit the hell out of a playbook

hell, this thread is already a disaster for them given the street by street and position stats of their playbook

[ QUOTE ]
people saying - wow, how could the stats be the same over 100k hands as if the more hands you have, the more you would expect the stats to differ? try thinking about 2 100k hand samples and 2 100 hand samples and try to figure out which sets are gonna be more similar...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confusing two concepts, and actually making the argument for bots not against them.

Only two computers/people that play EXACTLY alike in ALL instances could have stats so close over that big a sample.

The argument those of us that play poker are making is that no one person could even replicate their own stats over two 100K hand samples, and definitely not two individual people with different tilt tendencies, emotional responses, etc etc.

Mark
Old 05-10-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
man ....
these guys suck out of the blinds

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but somehow they are very good in LP

[/ QUOTE ]

bet bet raise bet bet raise bet bet
Old 05-10-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kudos to nlnut for coming on to defend himself. but come on. it's so obvious when someone is tap-dancing around the facts.

[/ QUOTE ] example please?

[/ QUOTE ]

For the third time:

1) How many players in this ring?
2) How many accounts?
3) Why did it take so long to adjust to the OP targetting them if they're discussing all these hands in real time? (as opposed to just following a script, or they're a bot, neither of which would make any adjustments until over-ridden)
4) Why did simple decisions take so long? Much longer than it takes real 12-tablers? (Unless they're just following a script and they have to look up the next move. Or waiting for a program to tell them what to do next. Or that's just how long the bot takes to respond.)
Old 05-10-2007, 01:04 AM

My five cents.

The part of this story that makes me paranoid is the fact that 2+2 managed to trace the guy and that somebody actually posted his personal details before he even had answered.

So you guys think it is unethical to design software that does postflop deciscions for you or even hire people to execute a system you have created to beat online poker.

Well, many of you use HUDs that puts stats on the table while you play so that you can 10 table without the need of observing your oppononts. Is this than legitimite? After all you replace the human memory and perception with that of a computer, so i guess you guys are semi-benders as well.

If you cant beat a bunch of setminers working for a salary in the beatiful game at NL hold em, it explains why you pay more attention in complaining in this thread than improving your game."Its not my fault that im loosing, is the dreaded Bots that kills the fish so i dont get any".

Seriously. interesting project "Mr.Botter". Youve just managed to prove that the games is so easy to beat that you can pwan it just by making a group of guys follow a simple system. The games are still good and until you guys start to stop with your stupid excuses and work on your game, this crew will make a lot of money in a very legitimite game.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

games have a lot of 2p2ers and we can think at a deep enough level to exploit the hell out of a playbook

hell, this thread is already a disaster for them given the street by street and position stats of their playbook

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is I'm pretty sure this playbook exists in the form of a computer program. The stats are too close for this not to be the case.

If this is not the case, I would like to hear what the process is for getting several people to play EXACTLY the same game.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what part of it being a "system" don't you undestand. We created it together, and studied it together. And then we try to give each other advice during our sessions...all of this will create identical numbers...and all of this is allowed by FTP T&C

[/ QUOTE ]

DOESN'T EXPLAIN POST-FLOP. ANSWER THE [censored] QUESTION ADDRESSED TO YOU EARLIER ON THIS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not discuss post flop strategy for obvious reasons. You are asking me to tell you how we play. That will never happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Another nice dodge. I am only asking how you can account for identical post-flop play when the number of total situations is greater by orders of magnitude than just pre-flop ones. Of course it serves your case better not to give an obvious lie and just refuse to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to discuss the strategy to answer this question. If not please tell me how to answer it otherwise and I will try too.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh come on. this post, and your last one quoted here, are the biggest red flags ever. youve had a 2p2 account for over 2 years yet you refuse to talk a tiny bit a strategy that could get everyone off your back if justifiable .. right...

[/ QUOTE ] well how about this... I would like to play 200nl at FTP again and you can use these strategies to expolit me.....sound reasonable???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
man ....
these guys suck out of the blinds

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but somehow they are very good in LP

[/ QUOTE ]

people at 1/2 FR can't defend their blinds? OMG!

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain to me how defending a 2 dollar blind(i.e. calling a raise with K2 offsuit) is +EV? This isn't a tournament. That arguement makes no sense whatsoever..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon, the playbook is completely meaningless and any NL player worth a damn could come up with it on their own - it's the fact that these players simply don't tilt and don't deviate at all from it that makes it work. i mean really, here, i'll give you the playbook.

raise AQ+/99+ PF, call pocket pairs and some connectors

cont bet 100% of the time, regardless of flop

post-flop: get all in with an overpair, get all in with a set, get all in with a combo draw (e.g. overcards/flush draw, straight draw/flush draw).

there's some finer points which would need to be ironed out, but this is not some brilliant plan.

if you want to make $40,000 a year having no soul, it's there for the taking, and it's always been there