Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Microbob, Im sorry I scammed you... But you deserved it.

Yes, I admit I scammed Microbob out of $1,100.00 dollars. I was able to guess his password on Stars and then dumped chips to a friend of mine. My friend cashed out no problems. To be honest, Bob probably doesnt even know about this yet, but he will once he reads this. The reason I did it is because I feel Bob should get a NORMAL job. You see, I have to work my ass off 60 hours a week, and he gets to sit at home in his underwear and play poker? I dont think so. I could have taken a lot more money, but I didnt want to because I would feel guilty. Anyway, I am going to post the whole story in detail, soon. BTW, Bob uses random numbers and letters and such for his password, he probably doesnt even know it by heart. Im sure he writes it down on a piece of paper. Details coming soon about how I did this, so stay tuned.
PS Bob nothing personal, I think your a great guy and I respect your post. I had to do this to somebody, you should feel honored that I chose you.
Old 04-18-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Microbob, Im sorry I scammed you... But you deserved it.

lol
Old 04-18-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I admit I scammed Microbob out of $1,100.00 dollars. I was able to guess his password on Stars and then dumped chips to a friend of mine. My friend cashed out no problems. To be honest, Bob probably doesnt even know about this yet, but he will once he reads this. The reason I did it is because I feel Bob should get a NORMAL job. You see, I have to work my ass off 60 hours a week, and he gets to sit at home in his underwear and play poker? I dont think so. I could have taken a lot more money, but I didnt want to because I would feel guilty. Anyway, I am going to post the whole story in detail, soon. BTW, Bob uses random numbers and letters and such for his password, he probably doesnt even know it by heart. Im sure he writes it down on a piece of paper. Details coming soon about how I did this, so stay tuned.
PS Bob nothing personal, I think your a great guy and I respect your post. I had to do this to somebody, you should feel honored that I chose you.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is this? Is this some joke I don't understand? Microbob, where are you?
Old 04-18-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Microbob, Im sorry I scammed you... But you deserved it. *DELETED*

Post deleted by cwar
Old 04-18-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-18-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 02/16/07

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that mean?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:02 AM

Isn't someone here friends with Microbob? Or doesn't someone have his email? THis dude claims to have access to his account, but to have decided to only take $1100 purely so he wouldn't "feel guilty." Just in case this is true, someone should contact Bob ASAP if possible.
Closed Thread