Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Need help frm FT players!

ok i always play on Full tilt an have always deposited via mooneybookers, after withdrawing a large amount i only just realise (tht they have some really crap limits) on how much u can deposit over a 60day period an withdraw over a 60day period.

so I now want to start using a different method, just wanna no the regulars views on the best method. I would like to just deposit using debit/credit card but i dont have either mastercard or visa so thats [censored]!

kofclubs

ps. sorry mods if its in the wrong topic didnt really take much thought into where it should be posted.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Need help frm FT players!

Is your problem with moneybookers limits or FTPs? FTP will up your limits huge if you just ask.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:58 PM

no its mooneybookers, i had a look on the main website and even after confirming your address,bankacct, and all the other stuff they want you cant raise the amount you can deposit its something crap like £350, so its like around $700, i just found out they may raise the amount you can withdraw but thats no good if i cant get money onto FT via mooneybookers.

Kofclubs
Old 09-14-2007, 02:06 PM

i was thinking about using some that i can deposit onto stars, an thn trade moneys on stars then transfer me the money back over to FT but i dont wanna just transfer to some idiot who i dont no.

i dont like stars so i would rather not play that even though it alot easier to deposit and withdrew etc. if u no any1 apathy that is reliable an would be willing to transfer like only like maybe 300$ today or 2mrw thn pm me. i will trade first if they want etc.

but if i use them to get money over to FT then i may need help to get it back over to stars or if mooney bookers raise my withdrawals then i could just do that. (this is becoming so confusing lol)
Old 09-14-2007, 02:35 PM

I can w/d 3k a day w/ moneybookers and deposit more.