Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: BvB vs. Heisenb3rg

[ QUOTE ]

I dont know how people put so much emphasis on seat selection...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you sit to my left, or to sethypooh's left, you know what your going to get. Bad player comes in, sethy isoraises, and you are left to choose between folding or 3betting light.

Now, I know you're not stranger to 3betting light, but against people who know what they're doing it's not the most profitable thing to do.

My results took a very big turn for the better once I started selecting seats well. IMO almost every table has potential for profit, but some seats are very very good while others are just plain old-fashioned hard work.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: BvB vs. Heisenb3rg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I dont know how people put so much emphasis on seat selection...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you sit to my left, or to sethypooh's left, you know what your going to get. Bad player comes in, sethy isoraises, and you are left to choose between folding or 3betting light.

Now, I know you're not stranger to 3betting light, but against people who know what they're doing it's not the most profitable thing to do.

My results took a very big turn for the better once I started selecting seats well. IMO almost every table has potential for profit, but some seats are very very good while others are just plain old-fashioned hard work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever one of you guys have position on me I get 3-bet with things like T9s (happened yesterday actually.)