Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

they seem a bit tougher, but not too bad

-Mike
Old 07-06-2007, 10:02 PM

Sorry to ShiLLor for running like god against you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No they do have to disconnect first, hence "disconnect protection." Otherwise it would be ridiculously easy to do it if you just had to time out, which would also make it even harder for you to complain about somebody when it's fairly common to time out, even in big pots when you can't make up your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh I see... Havent had this happen to me yet.. and hopefully wont thats so dumb... so email them whenever I notice this eh.. sounds good.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
while were on the topic of women for $$ id like to lay claim to being the MSNL'er who has spent the most $$ on "female services" this year. I live in Australia and have spent about 35k on a hooker since start of February. Also had a 9k night and a 3k night at spearmint rhino (strippers) but alcohol included in those night so not rly accurate, but yeah, i think im a degen, and thank you PP donks for paying for it

[/ QUOTE ]

good to see people setting up their future with their poker winnings

$35k on a hooker lol you are the donk in her world
Old 07-06-2007, 10:54 PM

ethics question:
me and "villain" have played about an hour, he doubles up through me. he's on my right and im threebetting him a ton since he seems weakish and gives up alot. anyways, a spot on my immediate left opens and he promptly leaves and sits back in there instead taking my money off the table. do i have a reason for being upset?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ethics question:
me and "villain" have played about an hour, he doubles up through me. he's on my right and im threebetting him a ton since he seems weakish and gives up alot. anyways, a spot on my immediate left opens and he promptly leaves and sits back in there instead taking my money off the table. do i have a reason for being upset?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a douchey thing to do and I'd consider it unethical personally, but I'm not sure how much sympathy you'll get.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:40 AM

1) i don't think moving seat is bad; no one has a right to have position on another player

2) i think removing money from the table is very bad; i'm surprised it isn't prevented
Old 07-07-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they seem a bit tougher, but not too bad

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the 10/20 games are not bad for you since you are almost always the best player at the table.

I agree with Punter
Old 07-07-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) i don't think moving seat is bad; no one has a right to have position on another player

2) i think removing money from the table is very bad; i'm surprised it isn't prevented

[/ QUOTE ]

I think moving seats is bad (as it has potential to ruin the games if players start to play "moving game") but I cant see anything wrong with taking money off the table. I noticed many live poker players on 2p2 hate it though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ethics question:

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a douchey thing to do and I'd consider it unethical personally, but I'm not sure how much sympathy you'll get.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's unethical and a terrible thing to do. Buddy list him, take position, and stack repeatedly. Only worse players would do this.
Closed Thread